Grand Finale - Separate/Merge

No. This isn't right... this isn't right... These are real people. All of the Daniels... all of the Seans. They are all different in their own way. I love all of them. They are my friends. I've been wanting friends for so long. I couldn't decide for them.

These are their lives.

Choices doesn't have to be like this.

I want more. I want more what I could give.

No... These... These are my friends.

Laura felt her heart breaking. The shattered glass vibrated as Laura concentrated.

We choose... our own destiny.

Laura used her flicker to shatter the glass, destroying the choices the world has offered for her.

The beach began to move once more. The air began to brush from her skin once again. The waves struck the beach once more as tears continued to fall from her eyes.

"How did you-" (Y/n) was surprised and astonished on what happened.

"I used the power you gave me." Laura said, wiping her tears. "My life isn't a game that few choices matter. We are people... we have our own free will. We live." She paused for a moment and look at (Y/n). "I will make my own choices. Choices that doesn't destroy the timelines. I will make sure that these worlds will be safe. Please, don't make me choose."

(Y/n) smiled as tears fell from (his/her) eyes. (Y/n) then nodded. "You are amazing, Laura. Really, I can't believe it. You did something I could never do. You're stronger than me. You're brave, you see things that I couldn't figure out. I may be from another world and chose to got be here forever but you can do things I could never do." (Y/n) then turned to Quilta. "She did it."

"What do you mean?"

Sean held Laura's hand. "What happened?"

"Don't worry about it." (Y/n) smiled and held (his/her) husband.

The Daniels walked towards them together with Max and Chloe.

"Laura Felicidad." (Y/n), nodded. "I know what you're thinking just as I made you. Yes, I'll allow it but promise me, you'll be careful. Your worlds will be in big trouble if you don't follow Quilta's rules."

"Quilta?" Laura turned around and saw the lighthouse keeper walking towards them, waving. He must've watched everything unfold as he walked towards the beach.

Quilta then smiled and approached them. "As you know, I never left my lighthouse after my family died. Just as you, Laura. (Y/n) gave me a purpose and I'll share it with you."

"Do you ever think how I got to collect those many pictures in my lighthouse?"

Laura thought for a moment and got an idea. "Are you? You're like us?"

"Oh, darling." Quilta shook his head. "The lighthouse serves as the entrance to those many worlds. All pictures within my lighthouse are taken by different people from this timeline and the others. It serves as the beacon of the lost and the looking." Quilta smiled. "Of course, I can't travel to those many worlds by myself. I had help with people such as you. A power given to chosen people." Quilta then turned to the Daniels, the Seans, Max, Chloe, and Tristan. "You are always free to enter the lighthouse in Arcadia Bay and Puerto Lobos. But promise me, you will always be careful when traveling to the timelines I've set."

"Wait, what do you mean? You're not merging our timelines or splitting it?" Tristan called out.

Quilta shook his head. "So... where and when do you want to go first?"