Episode 5 - Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

June 5, 2018 - Puerto Lobos, Doña Felicidad, Blood Brothers Timeline. The day that Laura entered the lighthouse.

"Papa. We'll be alright. I promise." Laura said hugging her father.

"Is it really you this time?" Juanito asked.

Laura held her father's hand and kissed him on the cheek. "/Yes, papa. I'm back but we have to go back again soon. We just need to fix this timeline before going./"

"Protect my daughter, Sean." Juanito said, holding Sean's arm.

"I will, sir. I promise." Sean said looking at Laura's father and the Felicidad family.

Their memories inside Sean, Daniel, and Laura had been slightly altered but everything that happened from the past still happened but with Juanito now by their side.

"It's time to go... we have to stop the Tsunami now. We have 2 hours before it hits Puerto Lobos and half of Mexico." (Y/n) explained to Sean, Laura, and Daniel.

"We'll be back, papa. I promise." Laura said, kissing her father on the cheek before holding their hands together.

The ground vibrated as the time nexus swallowed to its domain.

The paradox was destroyed, and the timeline was repaired thanks to (y/n)'s help but most importantly because of Sean and Daniel that Laura got out of that cage.

Yet the most troublesome problem they have now is to stop the tidal wave from sweeping away half of Mexico.

"Why will this happen?" Sean asked (y/n) who was busy finding the Second Chances timeline out of the timelines that Laura had communicated, swirling around them.

"It's hard to say, Sean. Max's timeline was supposed to be destroyed by the storm because of the events she altered... It's how the world fixes itself. It's a theory... Volcanoes, Earthquakes, typhoons... I think it's a way for the world to fix itself. Time is always moving, the same as the world we're standing now. Together, they are connected, creating balance with each other." (Y/n) explained as (he/she) pointed the timeline to Laura.

"They're inside already." Laura was surprised, as she thought they'll be going back to the United timeline.

"My Laura already took them to my timeline. We have two hours to evacuate everyone... In case our plan doesn't work."

"But what about the other cities?" Sean asked worried.

"Sean... We have only five Daniels... If we want to protect half of Mexico, I'm afraid we can't do that."

"Then shouldn't we have fixed this tidal wave first before stopping the storm?" Sean reasoned.

"It's done. Sean." (Y/n) stated. "Still, what can the Daniels do with the tidal wave that will sweep away Mexico? Still... we can only protect Puerto Lobos... creating a bubble to keep everyone safe."

"Sean... I understand what you mean but (Y/n) has a point. We're fixing the timelines like a zipper. If we did it the other way, the timeline might blow up causing disasters to fix it. It'll be worst." Laura explained. She then held the string of light with her fingers as Sean, Daniel, and (Y/n) held her other hand.

The time nexus vibrated once again, transporting to the next timeline.

October 11, 2023 – Diaz Residence, Puerto Lobos, Second Chances Timeline.

Max, Tristan, and Blondie immediately got out of their seat as Laura, Sean, Daniel, and (Y/n) appeared in front of them.

Max embraced Laura and held her tightly. "We are so worried, sick! I thought, we're gonna lose you!"