Episode 3 - Chapter 3: Revelations

October 11, 2015. Oregon, Arcadia Bay. United Timeline

It was nighttime as they continued the timeline where Laura, Sean, and Daniel meet Max and Chloe to get the other Daniels.

The street was silent, but the familiar faces of people made Chloe and Max smile.

The people that were once disappeared from Chloe's sight made her feel comforted and crying inside.

"Are we safe?" Daniel asked his brother.

"It's 2015, we're still in Seattle." Sean replied smiling to his brother and to the other Daniels.

"Oh, Chloe. Everyone is really here." Max said holding her hand as she looked around Arcadia Bay.

Max and Chloe guided the group on their way to Two Whales Diner to check up on Joyce and to plan ahead what is about to come.

"So... this is what Arcadia Bay really looks like." Tristan said, looking around, it was far different when he went to answer Chloe's call and meet Max and Sean.

"Oh, right. Well here it is." Chloe said at the young man beside her.

Max touched the door frame and went inside. The familiar tables and the leather seats made Max and Chloe realize how they miss the place.

"I didn't see this for two years... Max."

"I can imagine..." Max can compare the two timelines inside her. An Arcadia Bay that was destroyed and an Arcadia Bay she saved.

"Oh, Max, Chloe. You're early." Joyce drop down the tray and went to her daughter and went for an embrace.

It was supposed to be a momentary hugged, but Chloe gripped tightly. Chloe then began to cry and didn't release her arms from the warm embrace.

"Chloe, honey. Is there something wrong?" Joyce asked as she stroked her daughter's hair.

"I miss you so much, mom." Chloe whimpered as tears continue to fall from her eyes.

"Honey?" Joyce asked in confusion. "You're all dripping wet. Did you swim at the beach? You know that's dirty."

Chloe shook her head. "There's... this rain we forgot to bring umbrellas."

"Rain? It didn't rain here. Honey."

Chloe chuckled and finally let go. "I love you so much mom."

"Well, I love you too, hun. Are you sure you're okay? It's like you haven't seen me for a long time. You two just went out just a couple of hours ago."

"Trust me, mom. It was a very long couple of hours." Chloe chuckled. "Um... will it be okay if my friends stay at house for a while?"

"Well, I don't think they could fit in there." Joyce look at the older Sean. "Your kids look like you. They're all handsome. Twins?"

"Uh... thank you." The older Sean answered and look at Blondie and Dan. "Yeah, they're twins."

Laura and Sean chuckled, grinning at the Daniels.

"Um, mom." Chloe tugged Joyce Apron. "Could I borrow some money? We'll get a room for now. I'll promise I'll pay you back."

"Oh, I don't have on me right now."

"Umm, Chloe..." Danny called out. "It's okay. I can pay for the room."

The group was surprised on what Danny just said.

Chloe then turned to her mother and gave her another hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I miss you so much. I'll be with them for a while. See you tomorrow?"