Episode 4 - Chapter 2: Realities

Darkness filled the empty void as Laura held her hands, feeling defeated. Loneliness filled her entire body as she entered a trance like state.

She felt the world around her churn and vibrate.

Out of the still silence, she heard a mumble near her.

"Is someone there?" Laura asked, standing amidst of the darkness. He heart began to pound as she look around.

Yet, no one was there. Only darkness.

The ground vibrated once more as her legs trembled, causing her to fall.

Another mumble was heard, sending her creeps along her body.

"Hello?!" She called out into the pitch black.

Laura slowly walked closer to the mumblings. Fear struck her mind as she doesn't know what lurks inside this silent world.

A streak of light came across. It then and stopped in front as if it was waiting for her.

"Hello?" Laura called out once more. She then took the courage and reached into the hovering light in front of her.

Her body tingled as the darkness around her changed into a scenery of heavy rain. Lightning and thunder flashed to the sky, lighting momentarily the path.

She know about this place. The familiar lighthouse beckons as wind and air churned around her, Laura then caught her eye on a familiar young woman dripping wet of rain.

"Max! Thank goodness you're here!" Laura called out as she ran to the brown-haired girl. She was about to give her a warm embrace when she ran through her body. "What the-"

"Wait... There's the lighthouse... I'll be safe if I can make it there... I hope... Please let me make it there..." Max whispered under her voice. Max then slowly climbed up the hill towards the lighthouse

"Max!" Laura called out in front of her.

Max didn't stop walking and just phased through Laura's body like a ghost.

Laura's voice as unheard and she couldn't see or touch her

Surprised and astonished, decided to follow Max to the familiar sight. The tornado they onced stop before was coming to Arcadia Bay.

"What's happening?! We stopped this already!" Laura said to Max. She remembered this since it was just yesterday.

"Holy shit." Max exclaimed on the sight she was seeing.

The tornado blew a boat and hits the lighthouse, breaking into two.

"Max! Get away!" Laura tried to push her but she just phased through.

"Whoa! No!"

The scene faded into black as Laura was sent out back to the darkness.

What was that?! It's Max! I'm sure of it!

The darkness echoed her voice as another mumble was heard. Yet this was clearer and more longer.

"Now, can you give me an example of a photographer who perfectly captured the human condition in black and white? Anybody? Bueller?" The voice of a man echoed through her mind.

"Hello?" Laura looked again to the empty darkness.

"Diane Arbus." A voice of a woman was heard.

"There you go, Victoria! Why Arbus?" The man asked, calling her out.

Victoria? Who is Victoria?

"Because of her images of hopeless faces. You feel like, totally haunted by the eyes of those sad mothers and children." Laura heard Victoria's voice in the empty darkness.