Episode 5 - Chapter 2: All Worlds End

The ground shook, letting some people stumble on the Plaza Mayor

Scared and terrified, the Diaz family, and the Felicidads, together with the Daniels comforted the group. Chloe, Tristan, and Blondie went house to house in case there are people left.

The air smelled different, it was acrid, it wasn't salty. It was like rust is in the air. The wind began to change direction, it was as if announcing the town that the tidal wave is about to start.

Clouds began to darken as the high winds rushed into Puerto Lobos, covering the once always summer city, now covered in gray skies.

Sean and Superwolf finally arrived with the people from the port jumping down from the truck van.

The seagulls are turning their direction away from the beach as they knew what was about to happen.

The broadcast from the school still announced every fifteen seconds throughout Puerto Lobos.

The people are becoming more terrified, asking why they are just in the Plaza while they can drive away from Puerto Lobos.

Karen and Esteban can't give out the information that the five Daniels are going to save all of them from the tidal wave.

"Laura!" Sean dropped down from the truck van and waved. "The tide! It's gone! We saw it from the drive here!"

The comm's team led by Captain Spirit finally arrived.

"We're here!" Chris announced, panting from running and surviving from a three storey drop.

Chloe, Tristan, together with Daniel arrived with worry painted on their faces. "Some people don't want to leave! No matter how hard we persuaded them!" Chloe explained. "They're going to die!"

"Let them be, they wanted to stay. Then it's their choice!" Blondie angrily said. He was so irritated that they wanted to die together with their houses.

Soon the ground shook once again, but now it's getting louder and louder as the vibrations continuously shook the ground.

"It's coming, everyone!" (Y/n) announced, fear was painted on everyone's faces.

The Daniels formed a square with one in the middle, securing the perimeter, just as they planned.

Laura watched everything that was about to happen. She can see the tide from the horizon rise up. A huge wave that was coming for them. A cataclysmic event that will destroy not just Puerto Lobos but half of Mexico.

Fear rose up in her chest as memories filled up her mind. Memories since the day she was born. Memories that will now be forever embedded in her mind.

"Where's Quilta?!" Superwolf asked. Looking around.

"Fuck, he's still in the lighthouse!" Sean said. "We have to get him!"

"There's no more time, Sean." (Y/n) said. "He'll never leave the lighthouse. It's his home. He'll die with the lighthouse even if you try to get him."