Prologue

A/N: Hi everyone!!! So this is a new story that I'm starting its been on my mind lately to create this so...here it is. I hope you all enjoy it!!!
***************************
Four Months Earlier

I'm running. As fast as my thin legs can take me. Running at my super speed, and going between trees, bushes, and pure darkness. I hear his footsteps gaining on me, and his angry hiss filling through the misty air. My heart pounding out of my chest. My vision becoming blurry of the unshed tears. Crying out in agony as my legs begin to burn from the exhausting chase. Ignoring the pain, I pushed myself like I've never pushed myself before. Hope started to fill my mind. I could live a normal life without him. I won't have to marry him anymore. I can be free. Smiling through my tears I relished having that happiness, but all to soon it was snatched away when his muscular arms wrapped around me. Harshly pulling me against his body, he whispered acidly in my ear. "Did you really think I'd let you go that easily!?" Struggling against his large frame, I begin to thrash my body in hopes of breaking free. Roughly he grabbed my shoulders and craned my neck. Before I could register what he was about to do, his fangs pierced my skin. Screaming out in pure pain, I continued to struggle against him. Soon becoming frustrated he pushed me against a tree.

"Stop fighting me!" He ordered while showing off his ginormous, blood stained fangs. They were throbbing and dripping blood from the tips. "Just give up. I know you want me as bad as I want you." Running his hands on my Jean covered thighs, a surprised moan escaped my lips. "See. You want me." Smirking in my face he went back to sucking my blood.

Instead of screaming out in pain I threw my head back and rested it on the tree. Pressing his body further into me, I let out a forced moan. 'I'm gonna play this little game of his, then take off.' I planned in my head. Continuing to moan and push my fingers into his silky hair.

Reaching at the back of the waistband of my pants, I grabbed the gun and shot him in the foot. "Fuck! You fucking bitch! I'll find you, where ever you go! I'll be there! I'll never let you go Aubrey! I love you!" His words fading as I ran towards the train station.

'How the hell can he love me, if I won't marry him?' I thought over as I bought a train ticket to Arizona. Los Angeles to Arizona is about 519 miles away. The train is coming at 11:30. So I have about five minutes until the train.

My thoughts started to wonder and think about all the stuff I'm leaving behind to get away from my crazy 'fiance'. My clothes, shoes, car, house, family, and... My dog! I officially hate him now. I'm forced to leave behind my best friend. His name is Jax and he's a Siberian Husky with one blue eye and one green eye. He's so cute! He's five years old, so he's pretty lazy but he's always there when I need him.
A stray tear escapes my eye as I think about him. The thunderous horn of the train ringed throughout the station. Quickly gathering myself I made my way to the train door. Taking my seat I begin to think back to when this all started.

One Week Earlier

"Bre! Come downstairs sweetheart there is someone I would like you to meet!" My father bellowed from his study. I was currently at my parents house having dinner when the doorbell ranged. I couldn't get a clear picture who it was, but I know that they were two men. Dearest friends of my father, perhaps.

"Yes father?" I asked as I entered his study. Glancing at the two gentlemen seated on the couch, I noticed that the older one was the king. "My king." I bowed before him while holding out my bent hand. King David has been a dear friend of my father for centuries and rules the vampire realm. He stops by our house once a month to check up on us, but I've never seen him bring someone along.

"Hello my dear. How have you and your wonderful mother been?" Asked King David after he lightly kissed my hand. A low hiss vibrated through my ears. Looking behind the King, I came eye to eye with the stranger. His piercing light blue eyes glued to my plain brown eyes. Glancing over him, he had brown hair, a strong, firm jaw, a beautiful 5 o'clock shadow, and dressed in a freshly pressed black Armani suit.

Breaking the fierce staring contest I turned to my father. "You wanted something father?" I asked ignoring the stare of the delicious looking devil on the couch.

"Oh yes! Well Aubrey you know that you are 121 now and you are unmarried. The agreement that was placed between us stated that you had to be married before 120. The time for you to wed has come." He firmly spoke to me while I gapped at him.

"Father! No! I explained to you two years ago, I did not want to be wed at such an early age. You cannot make me marry some stranger!" I defended myself while stomping my foot like a child.

"That's the thing sweetheart. You won't be marrying some stranger, you'll be marrying Leo." He said happly like he solved world hunger. 'Who the hell is Leo?' I wondered in my head. Seeing my confusion, my father explained. "Leo. Step forward son."

Loud footsteps came towards me and stopped directly behind me. "I'm Leo." He whispers huskily in my ear. Nipping at my ear playfully. Jerking my elbow back, hard, I pushed away from him.

"I will not marry this...this..." I said trying to think a word to describe the hot casonva.

"I believe the word your looking for is perfection." He said smirking at the back of my head. Hissing towards him in a warning, my dad spoke catching my attention.

"Now now Aubrey. Don't start with this. You know the agreement. We can't change that now. So the wedding will be held in five days time."

"Five days! You have to be fucking kidding me! You think I'm going to marry some jackass I just met!? Well your fucking wro-"

"Aubrey Hazel Price! You will not disrespect me nor will disrespect your husband and in-law. You will get fitted for you dress tomorrow and pack your bags to move in with Le-" My dad interrupted before being interrupted by me.

"I will not move in with him! I won't allo-"

"I didn't ask you for your permission! I'm telling you, you will be married five days from now. This disscussion is over. You may be dismissed." My father huffed out while muttering an apology to King David and Leo.

Stomping out of his study, I ran upstairs and began to form an escape plan.

I will escape the day after tomorrow and make my way to Arizona.

End of Flashback

Departing from the train, I grabbed a nearby cab and gave the driver the address.

Watching the sun as it peeks in the sky captured my attention until we pulled up to the house.

Exiting the cab I paid the driver and quickly made my way into the house. It was furnished to my specific taste and even more. The blues mixing perfectly with the light purples, with black and white thrown in.

Running up the polished wood stairs, I made into my bedroom. There sat a king sized bed with the same colors of the whole house. Stripping out of all my clothes, I made my way under the cloud, soft duvet.

Letting out an exhausted sigh, I thought, 'Time to start all over.' With that thought implanted in my brain, I let my head hit the pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

************************************

A/N: Thank you guys for reading this amazing story!!!!!!!!!! It was such a struggle to finish this, but I did it!!!! So I'm happy, but I wanna know how you all feel about it. Please comment and let me know what you thought, your suggestions, anything. Once again thank you for reading and let me know if I should continue this!!!!!!

#TeamUnicornCloud