Caught (WS + D)

(I couldn't find a picture of both Wolfstar and Drarry. Also, to clarify, Sirius and Remus adopted Harry)

*Remus POV* 

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Sirius. I smiled as his head was on my chest and gingerly got out of bed to go make breakfast. I walked down the hallway and stopped in front of Harry's door and peered inside. In the bed that was in the room lay a boy with jet-black hair snoring lightly. He was dressed in a short-sleeved shirt and some sleeping pants. I was glad he was home since it was the summer.

We had decided to adopt Harry since Sirius is his godfather so after his name was cleared, we officially became a family. Harry had received news that an exciting event would be taking place this year, and no matter how much he begged me to tell him, I didn't want to spoil the Triwizard Tournament because I knew he'd be much more excited to watch it.

I smiled at the boy and quietly closed the door again, making my way downstairs. I took out some pans and waved my wand and started cooking. A few minutes later, a sleepy-looking Sirius came down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

"Hey babe." He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. 

"Morning. Sleep well?" I asked him as I flipped the bacon and put it into a plate. Sirius nodded and went to set the table.

"Harry! Breakfast, kid!" I yelled and I heard the thud on the floor signaling Harry had heard me, stretched and accidentally fallen out of his bed as usual. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I heard him grumble from upstairs. Sirius and I both chuckled as a mop of jet-black, even messier than usual hair showed up in the kitchen. "Moooorning!" He said cheerily as if he hadn't just woken up. 

"Why so cheerful today? You usually come downstairs saying I should've let you sleep more." I asked him, smiling as I sat down next to Sirius. "No reason. I'm just cheerful today." I raised an eyebrow and he rolled his eyes. "Fine. Don't believe me." He chuckled and we ate while chatting.

When we finished, Harry put his plate in the sink and made his way to the stairs again. "I'm going to go shower." We both looked at him as if he was crazy as he disappeared up the stairs and we then looked at each other. "

The boy's up to something. He never decides to shower on his own." Sirius said and I nodded. 

I gasped. "He knows we're going out and he's going to have the house to himself. What if he's having a girl over? Or a friend? What if he's having a guy over?" I said and Sirius's eyes widened. 

"Trust me, we would've known by now if he was bisexual or gay. There's no way. He would've told us by now, I'm sure." He argued and I chuckled.

"Whatever you say. Actually, say, why don't we make this more interesting? 20 galleons says he's bisexual or gay." I looked at him and he leaned on the table with a mischievous look on his eyes. 

"You're on." He grinned.

As he got up, we heard Harry's voice from upstairs. "Guys, I forgot to tell you. I know you're going out so I invited a friend. Is that okay?" he asked. 

"Of course, Harry. Just don't make too much of a mess." said Sirius and I smirked at him. 

"Sounds like you're losing already. Maybe it is a guy."

He rolled his eyes as I walked away.

*Harry POV*

As Sirius and Remus were getting ready and I was getting dressed, we heard a knock on the door. I knew that being my godfathers, if they saw Draco standing there, they would probably ask what my ex-nemesis was doing there; I desperately wanted to avoid that so as soon as I heard the door I yelled with my shirt half on "I got it!" but Remus and Sirius were faster. I almost fell down the stairs as I could hear the conversation going on at the door.