The bind part 2 (D)

Picture by Mzuul! Check them out on tumblr, their drarry art is beautiful

*Harry's POV*

I looked around as we entered the Head Students' dorm. This is it. This is where Draco and I are going to stay indefinitely. "Alright, so this here is the common room which is connected to a bathroom, and two bedrooms." Explained McGonagall, coming in as well as Snape after us. "As we cannot find something to break this bind, you will have to share a room and sleep in the same bed. To avoid any uncomfortableness, we have enlarged the bed." She explained and I sighed. This was how I was going to be living. With Malfoy. Indefinitely.

Malfoy must have noticed my look because he scoffed. "I'm not happy about this either, Potter." He snapped at me. Snape and McGonagall stopped talking and looked at us.

"Perhaps we should leave you both alone. Here's your schedule, boys." They said and before we could protest they left the room.

"Since we're spending an indefinite amount of time together, we might as well try to be civil." I suggested and he sighed.

"I guess we should. So, Potter. Truce?" He asked, extending his free hand. I smiled and shook it.

"This means we should probably reintroduce our friends too. If not, when we invite them over they'll be at each other's necks." I chuckled and was taken aback when he laughed.

He obviously noticed my surprise and laughed again. "Yes, Potter, Malfoys can laugh and smile." He said teasingly, showing me the prettiest smile I had ever seen.

"So, should we invite them? It seemed like Pansy and Blaise were worried about you." I said, realizing I had called them by their first names.

"Yeah, sounds good. Maybe mu- I mean, Hermione and Ron as well, I would like to get to know them better." Draco said and I smiled.

In a few minutes, we were sitting on the couch and we heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" we said in unison and were almost killed by one of Pansy's hug attacks.

"Oh, Dray! Thank god you're okay!" She said, hugging and kissing him on the cheeks. I snickered a little as Blaise came in and they noticed I was there.

They glared at me and turned back to Draco. "Too bad you have to room with Potter." She said, but I'm certain I saw her wink at Draco and made him blush.

"No, guys, we made a truce. We're friends now." Draco explained, smiling at me as we heard somebody else at the door.

"Parkinson, Zabini." Hermione curtly nodded and Ron glared at them.

"Don't kill each other. Draco and I made a truce." I explained and everybody turned to look at me since I had called Draco by his first name. I blushed at the attention. "Just- try to get along! Ron, Hermione, this is Pansy and Blaise. Pansy and Blaise, this is Ron and Hermione. There. Reintroduced."

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking, laughing and playing around until it was time to go to dinner.

*Draco's POV*

I couldn't help but smile as Harry skipped happily next to me on our way to dinner. Merlin, he was so cute. If only he felt the same about me. I sighed and kept walking, hoping nobody noticed my grim expression.

We ate and chatted together as if we had been doing it our whole lives. When dinner was over, we said goodbye to the others and walked to our shared dorm. After the awkward bit of having to turn while the other made their best effort to change, we both climbed into bed but stayed awake for a while.

I was reading my potions book when Harry sighed. "I think I'll go to sleep now. Don't stay up too late." He said, smiling at me as he laid down, careful not to pull on our arms. Out of politeness, my other hand reached to turn off the lamp and grabbed my wand.