Part 123

Naksh- I broke my Jaan heart actually I broke my heart..you killed me by marrying me and I killed myself by saying lie to my Keerti..

Naksh- I have to say that I marry you by my choice as she is pointed on gun by your goons..agar me jooth nahi bolta toh tum Keerti ko maar deti..

She look at him shocked tears rolled down from her eyes..

She rest her hand on wall to handle herself but her hand hit the nail..she close her eyes feeling pain..she hold her hand..

she look at them..she is feeling pain in her heart as she couldn't able to believe that this is true..

Her eyes is bloodshot red..she want to shout and scream but words is not coming out from her mouth..

Naksh- I hate you Tara..I just hate you.. you destroyed me and whole life..

Tara-(shout) yes I did all this for you..because I love you Naksh Singhania..

Naksh- but I don't love you..tumhe itni simple si baat samjh me kyu nahi aati..look Tara now I'm fed up with this nonsense I can't take this anymore..

Tara- you are fed up of me Naksh seriously..have you ever behaved normally with me.. everytime I tried to put efforts in our relationship but tumhe toh Keerti ke alawa kabhi kuch dikha hi nahi naa hi mera pyaar aur naa hi mera concern..

Naksh- concern for me.. killing someone is that your concern for me..

Keerti look at Naksh..

Tara- I don't kill anyone..what are you saying?

Naksh- oh you forgot wait I'll remind you Manish Goenka.. Keerti ke papa..

Keerti look at Naksh shocked..

Tara look at him shocked..

Naksh- kuch yaad aaya..me batata hu.. Manish papa ki car ka accident or I say a well planned murder which you turned into a accident by you and Dad..

Keerti got shocked to the core..

Tara- Naksh I..

Naksh- don't you dare to lie..proof hai mere pass..I know everything..accident ke baad tum Manish papa ki car ke paas gayi and you put my chain there as you want to made Keerti believe that I killed Manish papa.. correct

Tara- Naksh I can explain.. listen

Saying this she move toward him..

Naksh- no stop there..you're a murderer..

Naksh move back and took flower vase in his hand..

Naksh- (shout)why you killed Manish papa..

He throw vase on floor angrily..

Naksh- answer me..why you killed him..

She look at him shocked..

Tara- Naksh I did nothing..

Naksh- (shout) just shut up your nonsense and answer me why..

He hold her from shoulder angrily..

Naksh- Keerti chali gayi thi meri life se then why?

Tara-(shout) jaa kar bhi nahi gayi thi vo tumhari life se..I want you to forget her..but you got stuck in her memories..and I want you all you for me..because you're mine just mine..

Naksh- you did this..

Tara-(shout) yes..yes I killed him..

He look into her eyes.. Keerti look at her shocked.. it's like someone stabbed her heart..