~PREFACE~

LONELINESS

LONELINESS. It feels like staying in an empty room and being aware of the space around you. The space that once you shared with others. The space that is now empty. Just like you.

TRUST. Every person should earn it and deserve it. Yet sometimes we make rush decisions and put our faith or trust in people who don't deserve it. It leaves us broken and filled with regret, we then ask ourselves one simple question. Why? Why did we trust that person? Was it the way they smiled at us? Talked to us? Made lovely comments towards us? After that there are other questions. Was it our fault? Did we do something wrong? Did they plan to drive a knife through our exposed back always, or was it a more recent or impulsive action. In the end these questions are pointless.

LOVE. It's scary, when you think about it. Most of us built up these impressive, impenetrable walls around ourselves. With them around we feel safe, like a king locked up in his castle. And then it's all ruined, by that one person. They're just like everyone else around you. Build from flesh and blood, yet they wander into your life and with time make you open the gate for them. You give them a piece of yourself and it makes you vulnerable. But at the time. You don't care. You live in an imagination of safety and comfort. Until they decide to set your walls on fire and leave you alone. To start picking up the pieces and build another wall. 

Welcome back!                                                                                                    I hope that you'll enjoy this book as much as you did the first one! Love you all!