three.

Kin mulled over the strange man for what? A week? Maybe even two. She scoffed at herself, she couldn't believe it. Leaving the order and then immediately making attachments.

Maybe it didn't count, she hadn't seen the mysterious stranger since. Not like he could find her, she had made a point to avoid dark alleyways since then.

Instead she sat bored at the counter of the flower shop, a hand twirling in her stringy brown hair.

"For a Jedi, you do an incredible job at hiding your presence in the force," Kim flinches, looking up from where she had zoned out. There he was, the mysterious zabrak man with the tattoos, standing in the middle of a flower shop. It was almost comical how much his dark, menacing figure stuck out from the walls covered in pastel petals.

Kin didn't really want to answer with her simply saying she wasn't strong in the force, even if it were the truth. Instead she took a deep breath and spoke, "I didn't peg you as a fan of flowers."

Yes, because she was just going to completely ignore the fact he tracked her through the force to most likely snuff her out.

"I'm not," Maul spoke and Kin nods, unknowing what is to come next. "Tell me jedi, why do you hide yourself in the force?"

"What are you? Some kinda use-of-the-force police?" Kin narrowed her eyes, arms crossed. He was no Jedi, she had marked that off the list. Maybe a past Jedi? There were plenty of force sensitive people running loose in the galaxy, but he seemed properly trained. "What are you?"

"None of your concern," and that was all it took to get an annoyed huff from Kin. He seemed angered by that, but not enough to to snap at her. He continued, "I need your help."

Kin paused. Then, a smile covered her face.

"Yes?"

short and poorly written just like me also thinking about doing some flash forward stuff but idk that's probably boring to read thanks bye