two.

People. So many people. That's all Kin could think about as she made her way down the busy lower levels of the planet. Species she had never seen before, clothing she couldn't even imagine in her wildest dreams, speaking in wild tongues she had never heard. It was utter chaos.

She loved it.

She excitedly made her way through the alleys looking at various shops. Kin chatted with merchants. One shop had beautiful exotic flowers, some she had grown before and done she had never seen. After a long conversation with the elderly Twi'lek who had owned the shop, she could work there for credits.

The excitement was so much that Kin had forgotten to put together that she didn't have enough credits to find anywhere to sleep.

She turned to an alleyway. She had seen the rougher of the people earlier lying in the dark streets, no reason she couldn't.

A cloaked figure leaned on the walls of one empty alleyway. A strange dark ripple in the force surrounded him.

"Excuse me," Kin muttered nervously as she attempted to walk past him. She kept her head down but turned back to see the man.

Under the hood was something Kin had never seen before. Striking red skin with intricate, bold black tattoos. Golden rimmed eyes blankly stared at Kin, who couldn't pull her eyes off the man. She had never seen anything like this, for sure.

"You're a Jedi."

His voice is deep and unique. It sends a strange feeling through Kin, she almost forgets what he had just told her. She was a Jedi, well no. She wasn't- not anymore. She wasn't a real Jedi in the first place, never was even good enough to become a padawan.

"No, I'm not a Jedi." Kin is polite when she says it, as if she was talking to an elder on the council. As if she wasn't saying he was wrong, just misguided. Walking on eggshells.

"Yes you are," he mutters and takes a step forward, to which Kin jumps back a few feet. "The outfit."

Kins hands went to the sash, someone had to know a lot about the order for them to know where she had come from. She narrows her eyes.

"Only a Jedi would know something like that," No longer respectful, suspension arose in her tone. He sighed.

"I am no Jedi," he took a step closer. This made Kin freeze. No- she wasn't voluntarily frozen. She couldn't move at all, "I was a farmer! Please don't kill me!"

A laugh, low and predatory. Kins waiting for the moment where he releases his hold on her enough to bolt. He was some type of Jedi, he had to be. No one else in the galaxy wields the force quite like that.

"You're a Jedi!" Kin accuses, still trying to get away. He let's go if her through the force and instead of running, she tumbled down.

"And who do I owe the pleasure to?" He asks and it takes Kin a second to realize he's asking her name. She looks up from her position on the ground.

"Kin."

This is so bad wtf