six.

Madraykin stood completely still, her steel gray eyes wide open in something akin to horror, but not exactly just that. She was distraught, so distraught she truly didn't know how to express it.

She didn't know what time it was, Dathomir was a planet constantly trapped in a foggy red twilight, but she did know she hadn't slept for days. Maul hasn't either, she can tell by the way he slouches, though only she would be able to notice such a tiny difference.

Corpses of dead women were spread out in front of the pair, hanging from foliage, lying on the ground, torn to bits. Kin wondered if Maul knew the women or if they were just his kin.

"All our people," Kins voice was gravelly and dull, "Dead."

"Because of him," Maul spoke just as grimly as Kin was. She frowned at this but didn't dare turn to look at him, "We will enact our revenge, Madraykin."

"Peace is a lie," she sighs in return.

***

"Is that weird? Is it all weird?"  Kin asks the human woman. She had soon found out that the women of the upper class of the galaxy enjoyed her company quite well. Her eyes flew to the flower arranged she had finished a while ago for the woman, they had been talking for a while now.

"Yes! That is very strange, I- who is this man? Do you even know where he came from?"

The gold glittery jewels that covered the woman's clothing clanked as she talked excitedly.

"No, well, that's not the problem. He's very interested in my... religion?"  She didn't want to say she was a Jedi. Not talking about attachments to some stranger.

"Oh well..." the woman trails off. She eyes the flower basket and back at Kin, "I should probably leave. Thank you."

She takes the basket and leaves and Kin is left with a strange feeling. That is until a certain Zabrak walks into the flower shop.

When Maul entered a room, it was hard for Kin to focus. His presence in the force was consuming, a dark draining feeling at times. Today, it was not draining her at all- if anything it was making Kin shift uncomfortably.

"It's been weeks, Maul!" She excitedly yelled as the man walked in. He had been gone for weeks, it was normal for him to disappear for days at a time but anything over a week was yet to happen. "What have you been up to?"

"Remember how you said you wanted to meet my people?" She froze. Confusion seeped over her features as she put it together.

"You said you didn't even know your people?" She remembers it, asking him about what his tattoos meant eventually lead into 'I didn't grow up on Dathomir, if I did I would be a slave' which had immediately shut down Kin.

"My..." he trails off, and then answers quickly, "father. My father."

You had to think about that?

"Your father? You- I can't leave Coruscant, I have a job." Kin quickly answers, crossing her arms. Gold eyes pierced her back, but she held strong, "Also why would I even want to meet him?"

"Kin."

The casual tone of the conversation dropped and Kin tensed up, hand flying to where a weapons belt would be if she were still a Jedi. In a split second Kin was confused and scared and the next, she was unconscious. Tumbling to the floor.

this has no plot, simply words arranged in no particular order on a screen. follow me on twitter it's @ dumbmaddie and I'm extremely funny. anyway xx