ten.

I play the role of a tourist surprisingly well. As I excitedly chat it up with other travelers to Naboo, I realized I didn't fit in among them.

Madraykin a year ago would've fit in, with her flowing chestnut hair, plump figure and bright eyes. I looked morning like who I was a year ago, half my hair sliced off by Mauls lightsaber in a close fight, gone was my figure- replaced by the near skeletal form of my over trained body. But my eyes had changed the most, they were dim and framed by purple skin underneath.

The hotel I stayed at was beautiful, the entire planet was. As an excited fellow tourist told me about the last planet he had been to, I made my way to my room, cutting him off with a quick goodbye, hope to see you again!

"Wh-" I swung open the door and paused.

"That is no way to greet your master."

Maul. Anger flashed in me, just for a second before I closed my eyes and have a sigh.

"Lord Maul," I gave a small bow. It was almost mocking, sarcastic. Maul and I, rather he would like it admit it or not, were equals. Even with all the power he had over me, he would never exploit it to his own personal benefit. Not his own benefit, he was as much a slave to Palpatine as I was. "I didn't expect you."

"Thinking I would send you on such a high stakes mission alone?" His voice is velvety. As I shut the door behind me and eye the room, the large bed, silk curtains, elegant tapestries on the walls- I realize what this looks like. A honeymoon.

Maul stands in the middle of the room as I make my way to the bed, tossing down the small bag. I brought no clothes expect the ones on my back, but enough credits for an entirely new wardrobe if it was needed.

"What plan have you came with?" I flinched, he was so close. I quickly learned that Maul has never learned an physical boundaries due to his strange upbringing. He crowds behind me whispering, paranoid someone's listening- I'm sure of it. I don't have the heart to tell him that majority of people aren't out to kill us nor do they want in on our secrets.

I turn and lightly shove him away, my hand on his chest.

"Plan?" I ask, tilting my head, crossing my arms and giving him a small smile. He doesn't return it. "Plan for what? Enjoying my vacation?"

crazy how bad this fic is osbdjdb. also told an irl im an alien fucker and she was genuinely weirded out I forgot most people aren't built quite like ~us~