(25) 감사합니다

Chapter Twenty Five: Thank you.

gamsahabnida - 감사합니다

I let out a tired sigh as I watched Jungkook run around our home, searching for a intruder.

After I told him that I saw someone, he panicked and started searching for a intruder.

We can't even call the police! That Officer Kim will come and blame us instead.

Motherfucking bitch!

"That bitch must've escaped, Jungkook! You come here" I said as he sighed and sat next to me in our bed.

"We don't even know what we did. Some stranger is trying to kill us. Trespassed twice!" Jungkook sighed.

"Has something like this happened to you before marriage, Jungkook?" I asked as he shook his head. "I think its my fault. I guess they are after me".

"No, Jimin!" Jungkook snapped.

"But can't you see, Jungkook? I am your bad luck" I whispered with tears forming in my eyes. "My daddy died partially because of me. If I obeyed my mom and didn't ask for a chocolate, my daddy would've never crossed that road, and died....what if something h-happens to you because of me?"

"Jimin don't talk like this! Your father's death was never because of you. He wanted to buy you a chocolate. You are your daddy's happiness. He will be sad if he sees you like this. Your happiness is his happiness. Sugar, you are my good luck charm, not a bad luck. Look at me" Jungkook whispered as he cupped my cheeks. "You bring me all the happiness in this world, Jimin-ah. You are my happiness, my love, my life" he whispered, pecking my forehead.

My eyes stared into his beautiful doe ones. How come I never noticed he looked this beautiful? "Jungkook" I whispered as he nodded.

Our breaths mingled as I leaned closer. For the first time, it's me leaning forward. I rested my forehead against his, letting the tears fall. "I-I am s-scared" I broke into ugly sobs, hugging Jungkook close.

"It's okay to be scared, Jimin. But don't live your life being scared. All of us will die. Not being afraid of death and living your life happily is better than being scared of death and not enjoying life. Smile, Jimin" He whispered, hugging me close.

"I-I a-am sorry, J-jungkook" I cried out as he shook his head.

"What for, sugar? You don't have a reason to be sorry, Jimin. All you did is enter my dull life and make it colourful. You painted my black with your colours, Jimin. You are my everything. I love you so much" he said as he caressed my back.

Anyone would be a fool to not fall in love with Jungkook... and I am the only fool.

I am a fool to not love Jungkook. A fool.

"Let's go eat" I mumbled as he nodded.

Jungkook stood up, pulling me up with him. His touch gives me shivers. The good ones.

He started walking away. "Jungkook".

"Yes, Jimin?"

"Thank you".

Jungkook smiled softly.

So pretty. And I can't believe, that all of his beautiful smiles belong only to me.

🔖

What do you think of this chapter?

▪ Is Jimin falling without knowing? 😬

▪ Feedbacks :))

Sorry AGAIN for a late update. I will update the next chapter after a hour 😅 I've been slipping out of schedule a LOT 🙈

I did say I am lazy- believe me 👀

Did that cute chapter help- WAIT- was it cute enough? 😳
Or more cuteness in next chapter?¿?

Take Care 💙

Love you 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙