(48) 알몸이 더 낫다

Chapter Forty Eight: Naked is better.

almom-i deo nasda -
알몸이 더 낫다

It was silent for a few minutes. "Did I hear you right?" Yoongi asked, finally breaking the silence. Jimin nodded. "So you are literally asking me how to seduce your husband, am I right?" Jimin nodded again. "Oh god. I would've happily died under the chandelier instead of listening to your stupid question", He sighed, shaking his head.

"Come on. Jungkook really wants us to, but how can we just have sex? Like something's gotta happen first right? I don't know what to do", Jimin pouted, staring ahead instead of looking at Yoongi.

The cute cat like man rolled his eyes. "Just go and fucking ask him to fuck you and he will", he snorted.

"Oh come on!"

"Okay okay", Yoongi sighed. "You gotta wear something sexy, well for Jungkook, you will look sexy even in a garbage bag, that's another talk. But yeah, wear something sexy. And he will jump right on you", He said as Jimin nodded to himself.

"I don't have any sexy outfit-"

"Like I said, Jungkook will find you sexy in literally anything! Naked is better. Just stand in front of him, naked for a minute and a baby will be crying in 10 months", Jimin narrowed his eyes at Yoongi who shrugged.

"I will do my best", Jimin grinned. "Anyway, what happened? Why are you in a bad mood?" He asked.

Yoongi sighed. "Don't ask me about it".

"Well, I already asked. So tell me. I am really good with giving relationship advices. I gave my friend relationship advice and the couple broke up, that's another thing, BUT tell me", Jimin grinned.

Yoongi narrowed hid eyes at him with a frown. "Got into a fight with my girlfriend", he mumbled.

"What happened?!"

"Well, she wanted to go for morning walks in the beach together, but I wanted to sleep. So we got into a fight", he explained with a pout.

Jimin glared at him. "She has every right to fight with you!" Jimin said as Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Do you know how romantic morning walks in a almost empty beach with our lover is?" He asked.

"See I told you!" The two turned behind when they heard a sweet voice of a woman. "Hello", She waved at Jimin, sitting next to him.

"Jimin, this is Jieun, my girlfriend. Jieun, this is Jimin, my co-worker's husband", Yoongi introduced.

Jimin and Jieun smiled to each other. "I know it is really romantic!" She grinned as Jimin nodded. "I really want to do this with Jungkook too", Jimin said.

"Apologise to your beautiful girlfriend, Yoongi", Jimin said.

"Oh come on", Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I am sorry, Jieun. I will come with you to the beach in the morning", He finally sighed out.

Jieun smiled at him. "It's fine, Yoongi. We can cuddle in our room instead", She said, pecking his lips.

"Alright. Now I will go get my man", Jimin grinned, leaving the two behind. He entered the elevator, another man entering with him.

Jimin frowned when he saw the familiar yet unfamiliar face. The man who asked him if he knew him. Jimin still don't remember him. "Hello Jimin~", The man smiled, moving closer to Jimin who backed away.

"Hello", he bowed to him.

"How come you forgot me, Jimin?" He asked, hands reaching out and caressing the man's chubby cheeks.

Jimin flinched, swatting his hand away. "Don't touch me. I don't know you, and I don't care who you are", he seethed, the elevator opening to his floor.

The man watched Jimin walk away, licking his lips at the sight of his ass. "I will make you remember me for life, Jimin. I will", he whispered with a smirk.

Jimin was creeped out. Really creeped out. He quickly opened the door of their room and entered in.

"What happened Jungkook?" He rushed to his husband who was lying in the bed, face pale.

"Ice cream happened, Jiminie. Ice cream", Jungkook sighed out.

Jimin sighed too. "Should I go and buy medicine?" He asked, caressing his pale cheeks.

"No, don't", Jungkook sharply said, grabbing Jimin's wrist. "Don't go out anywhere without me. Let's order it or else just not get medicine at all. I don't want something else like that to happen again. I could never withstand seeing you again in pain and tears", Jungkook said as Jimin smiled.

"Fine, I'll be here with you", He whispered, kissing his forehead.

"Always stay together remember?" Jungkook grinned as Jimin nodded.

"Always stay together".

But will they get to always stay together?

🔖

▪ Who do you think the creepy man was?

▪ Will they get to always stay together?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Today is Gandhi's birthday, isn't it?

It is his 151st birthday. Happy Birthday!! 🎂

He is one of the many reasons India got Independence😁

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙