(44) 동의하기

Chapter Forty Four: Accept.

dong-uihagi - 동의하기

Jimin giggled breathlessly once his husband pulled away from the kiss. "Why didn't you push me away, sugar?" He asked with a smile.

"I don't know~", Jimin whispered before pushing him away and walking to their room door.

"You don't know, or do you not want to know?" Jungkook chuckled as he entered the room with Jimin.

"Shut it, Kooks", Jimin said before falling back into the bed. "So, what did you have in your mind? What was more important than me?" Jimin asked as he closed his eyes.

Jungkook jumped into the bed, falling on top of Jimin who let out a choked yelp. "Fatty", Jimin snorted as the younger chuckled. Jungkook layed in the blonde man's chest, hearing his rhythmic heartbeat.

"You answer me. What happened on that day when you went missing?" Jungkook asked as the older sighed.

I have to tell the truth at some point any way.

"I punched a guy and got arrested by a police officer", Jungkook chuckled.

"Why am I not surprised?" He asked as Jimin rolled his eyes. "Let me finish!" Jimin whined as Jungkook nodded.

"Someone bailed me out. I thought it was you, b-but it was Officer Kim Namjoon. From back home", Jimin shivered in disgust at the thought that, the man kissed him. "I told him that I will report him to the police for stalking me and my husband. He overpowered me and dragged me to a alleyway....he k-kissed me there and i-it took all my strength to push him and run away. I ran and ran until I felt safe. That's what happened", he closed his eyes, not wanting to see his husband's reaction.

"So, Namjoon is the guy that has been calling me? He even dare kiss you!" Jungkook growled with a glare.

"Someone has been calling you?" Jimin asked, surprised.

"Y-yeah. That guy has been making me angry by telling how your b-body looks. He has been stalking you. That time when I ran into the bathroom. It was because of that call", he explained.

"So it is Namjoon?" Jimin asked. "I don't know. It can be someone else too. We never know", Jungkook said.

"We gotta stay together at all times", Jimin said with a sigh. "I can't believe someone is stalking us like this. We don't have anything to give them".

"Even when we take a bath?" Jimin looked down at his husband with a confused face. "You said we should stay together at all times. Even when we take a bath?" Jungkook smirked.

"Idiot", Jimin hissed, pushing his husband away.

"Do you love me?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"No", Jimin mumbled lowly.

"I didn't hear you".

"I don't know!"

"Then you don't love me?"

"No!"

"Then you love me?" Jimin glared at Jungkook who pouted.

"I said, I don't know, Jungkook!" The blonde man hissed as he stood up from the bed.

"Don't get angry on me", Jungkook smiled.

"You know, Jimin. You just don't want to accept", he added as the older sighed. "You were scared of this, weren't you?" He asked as Jimin nodded. "You were scared of falling in love with me", He whispered, pulling Jimin for a hug.

"Yes", Jimin mumbled. "And I guess my fear is coming true", he smiled as Jungkook chuckled.

"You are starting to love me", Jungkook giggled.

"I suppose".

🔖

▪ Is Namjoon the one, who called Jungkook?

▪ Kisses or hugs?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Finally Jimin is starting to accept that he loves Jungkook 😆

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙