(56) 가장 친한 친구

Chapter Fifty Six: Bestfriend.

gajang chinhan chingu (What the fuck?!) - 가장 친한 친구

Jungkook tried his best to not cry more as he ran around the hospital, hoping to run into his husband. "Where are you, my sugar?" He mumbled with a sad pout.

Meanwhile Dr.Barth was also looking around, entering different rooms to see if Mr.Jeon's husband was inside.

He really felt sad for the crying man. And the least he could do is, help the man on finding his husband.

Dr.Barth is a real sweetheart.

🔖

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. "What the f-fuck?" He hissed.

"Going behind his back is not my first time, Jimin~", Namjoon whispered, leaning forward. Dangerously close.

"Even that stalker guy was better than you, Kim", Before Namjoon could answer, Jimin grabbed the ink pen kept in the table, penetrating it into the man's right eye.

"AGHH!" Namjoon screamed in pain as Jimin kicked him away.

"I'm still the same Jimin. Nothing changed. I can still fight 10 bulky guys at the same time", Jimin spit out, punching Namjoon in the face.
"FUCK YOU NAMJOON!" He yelled, running out of the door.

He continued running down the hallway, bumping into someone on the way. "J-jimin. Jimin, please, I'm sorry", It was Jungkook.

Meanwhile Jimin's thoughts were filled with what happened. Maybe I should report what he did to the police. Kim will surely travel back to Korea. There, I will report it to the police, and the evidence is- the wound I made in his right eye when I stabbed it with a ink pen. I'll tell them how he followed us to Maldives and stalked us and tried to sexually harass me. What if that guy act innocent and blames me instead? What is a stronger evidence against him and the stalker?

He snapped out of his thoughts when his husband pulled him for a hug.

Jungkook hugged his husband tightly, crying into his shoulder. "Please Jimin. I'm really sorry. I should've known. I should've never spoke like that", Jungkook sobbed.

"Let's go home", Jimin said, dragging Jungkook away. "Don't argue with me this time", He calmly said as Jungkook nodded, following him like a lost puppy.

"Oh my God! What happened Jimin? Why are you covered in blood?" Jungkook asked. "Oh my god. Who hurt you, Sugar?"

"No one did. It's not my blood", Jimin said.

"W-what?"

🔖

[12 Hours Later- It takes 9 hours to travel from Maldives to Seoul, SK. And the time for collecting their bags, booking a ticket was added, so 12 hours]

Jimin has been trying to call his bestfriend Jackson for the past few hours, but the man didn't answer.

His messages were also left unseen. "Why the fuck is he not answering?" Jimin hissed.
Jungkook still hasn't told him about how Jackson was arrested. He was scared to talk with his angry husband.

Poor little buddy.

And now that they have reached Jimin's home, he decided to talk finally. "J-jimin", He called out. The man nodded. "Jackson was arrested for harming a police officer. He is in Seoul Ijeon police station", He said.

"What the fuck, Jungkook?! You could've told that to me before. We could've went there instead!" Jimin hissed in anger, turning to run out of the house.