(74) 보호

[Note- Thank you so much for reading and voting 💙❤💙]

Chapter Seventy Four: Protection.

boho - 보호

All the customers who came to buy flowers didn't know if they should find the loud whines cute or annoying. Some found it cute, yet as the whining continued, they started getting annoyed by the GROWN ASS man sitting on another GROWN ASS man's lap while whining how he wanted to go to his job and not stay idle all day.

Jungkook didn't even feel a ounce of guilt when he called the boss of Jimin aka Kim Taehyung and informed him about how Jimin won't come to work from now.

He didn't want his PREGNANT husband to work and stress himself! He rather die than do that. But all this was one thing.

Over protection.

Jimin is not even fully a week pregnant but Jungkook already restricted him from doing ANY work, and imagine what will happen when his baby bump will grow.

Jimin didn't want to fucking imagine that. Oh the horrible restrictions he would have to face. He did understand why Jungkook is like this. He didn't blame him but it was a little too much.

"Come on stop it, sugar. I understand that you want to mourn all day long but your throat will ache later. So stop it. Not like I mind hearing you whine all day long. I find this utterly funny". Jungkook's words only made the man more pouty.

"At least let me do small works like cleaning our home and shop, Kookie! If I don't do anything for a whole 10 months, I don't know what will happen of me", Jimin protested, nuzzling against the man's neck. They smelled like flowers.

Jimin didn't mind it. He love flowers and being here, surrounded by flowers of different kind made him relaxed and at home. Well after all this is their second home.

"Fine! But only when you are in my sight. Don't do any work when I am not by your SIDE. I've read a lot of books and seen a lot of movies where the woman's miscarriage is caused by lack of proper care and letting them work! Don't stand near dangerous zones and never enter the kitchen where you can possibly burn yourself-," Jimin gave him a wary look, not understanding how he can possibly burn himself. Jungkook cleared his throat before continuing.

"Or get yourself wounded. And only take a bath under my supervision. I will help you take a bath because you may slip....I don't want to imagine that". Jungkook stopped, thinking hardly for a moment, wondering what else he should tell Jimin.

"I suppose the supervision while I bath and helping me bath is not only to make sure I don't slip and also for your personal pleasures", Jimin noted making Jungkook grin.

"For both!"

Jimin rolled his eyes at his husband's unesscary excitement, feeling the man's dick twitch under his ass. "Control your hormones, my mawkish pup", Jimin mumbled, yawning.

"Don't worry, I will. I think my sugar is sleepy. Why don't we go home? Hmm". Jungkook was about to stand up with Jimin in his arms when someone entered their cute little shop.

The man wore a black mask and glasses, the long coat caressing the floor as he walked. "I'm disgusted". Immediately they recogonised the voice.

"Hello disgusted. I'm Jimin", The man introduced with a grin, not sleepy anymore.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Heard you are pregnant", he mumbled, not liking that he was literally talking to the man's back as his face was facing the other side.

"I am".

It went silent. Then Yoongi spoke up. "Would you be able to come to the wedding still?" He asked, fiddling with the ring in his finger, a matching ring perfectly wrapped around Jieun's finger.

"N-"

"Yes!!" Jimin finally turned to face the idol despite Jungkook's disapproval and anger.

"I don't think he can go", Jungkook grunted, a frown adorning his handsome face. "He is pregnant. And his safety comes first. I don't think I can come too because I don't want to leave my Jimin and my baby alone", he continued, ignoring the hurt look in Yoongi's face.

Yoongi wanted both of them to come. They were his few true friends who doesn't crave for his money and fame. Jimin who noticed the hurt look in his face, stood up from his husband's lap, walking towards the man.

"I'll come, meow meow. We both will come to your marriage. Don't worry", he said, smiling warmly at the sad kitty man, his eyes crinkling cutely.

Yoongi stared at him in shock. "You will really come?" He asked, not looking at Jungkook who was obviously glaring at him.

"Yeah of course! It will just take a few kisses to convince my mawkish pup, so don't worry". Jimin patted the man's head. "Call me Hyung for that", he playfully said with a smirk.

"Thank you so much Jimin Hyung". Jimin was shocked when the man immediately called him Hyung. He chuckled, shaking his head and pulling Yoongi for a hug.

Yoongi hugged him back with a smile. "Jieun will be so happy to see you. And she was literally jumping in happiness when she heard you were pregnant. I'll call her and give the phone to you sometime. She really wants to have a big ass conversation", he said chuckling to himself at the thought of his future wifey.

"Sure! I am excited to talk with her too", Jimin said, pulling away from the hug and walking back to Jungkook who immediately pulled him on his lap with a glare.

"J-jungkoo-"

"Don't worry, Yoongs. I'll take care of my puppy prince". Jimin giggled.

"Thanks and sorry", Yoongi mumbled before leaving their shop in a disguise.

"I am not letting you g-". Jimin shut him off with a kiss, letting their tongues tangle and dance together.

"Shhh. Let me take care of you, my puppy prince", Jimin whispered after pulling away from the kiss, taking Jungkook's hand and placing it on his waist. "Why don't we go home? Somewhere more private with no source of disturbance". Jimin caressed the man's cheeks with his plump lips, dragging his tongue and wetting the man's cheek.

"Y-yeah", Jungkook mumbled in his mesmerized daze, dick twitching at the thought of what was going to happen back at home.

🔖

▪ Do y'all want smut? 👀

▪ Do you think Jungkook's protection is too much?

▪ Feedbacks :)

Don't worry, we all will be in Yoongi's wedding. A little invisible though *cough cough*

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Don't forget to vote and comment cause that's what Kings and Queens do ;))

Lmao. That's my new way of getting votes and comments 😂

Fighting!!! 😙