(55) 스토커

Chapter Fifty Five: The stalker.

seutokeo - 스토커

Jungkook just wanted to die. What has he done? "I-I hurt my husband. I-I hurt him. The only person I never wanted to hurt", He sobbed into his hand as he sat in the waiting chair.

He has been sitting there for 14 minutes, crying in pain.

Meanwhile Jimin had locked himself in a dusty storage room, screaming in despair. What Jungkook said really hurt him...it was his Mom. At the heat of the moment, Jungkook became insensitive and angry, but it still hurts.

That's when his phone rang. He hoped it was Jackson calling him to tell him that he was joking. That it was just a joke.

It wasn't though.

"W-who is this?" He asked.

"Oh my poor baby. Don't cry~ It hurts to see you crying", A deep voice spoke. Jimin got scared. Not because of the phone call, but because he heard the voice right behind him.

Someone was in the room with him!

He slowly stand up, looking around for someone. Jimin walks back to the door, ready to run away. He turned the door knob, eyes widening in fear when it didn't open. Someone locked it.

"W-who are you? W-where are you?" He asked, moving further into the room, searching for the key.

Jimin stood in front of the only desk in the room, opening the drawers to see if there is a key. "So pretty", Jimin flinched, trying to turn around but the man already pushed him against the desk.

"Who do you think I am, Jimin?" The man asked.

"T-the stalker", Jimin said, trying to get out of the man's tight grip. "Let me go!"

"I just got my hands on you. How can I let you go already?" He asked, leaning into the man's neck. "How dare you let the man, you call your husband touch you? I thought you didn't like him. I thought you would never let such a filthy disgusting man touch you", the man hissed.

"Don't talk about him like that", Jimin said. "He is much better than you. You are the filthy person here...trying to get a married man. How cheap and disgusting", He hissed, banging against the table to get away.

"You can't say that to me, Jimin. You can't", the man whispered. "I have known you for years....more than that Jungkook. I am so much better for you", He said. "And I am filthy for you, Jimin. My Jimin", he continued.

"AGHHH!" Jimin yelled in pain when the man pulled on his hair. "S-stop this! You creep!" Jimin shouted.

"Oh Jimin. You can't say that", He whispered. "Soon you will divorce him...and become mine", He added.

"NEVER!" Jimin groaned in pain as the stalker banged his head on the metal table.

"Master, someone is here for you".

"Leave me alone, Namjoon. I finally have my Jimin", He yelled.

Jimin's head spinned, vision blurring as he laid limp on the table. "This is important, Master", Namjoon insisted.

"Fine!" The man let Jimin go, a angry glare in his face. "We will meet back in Korea, Baby", He said, kissing his cheeks before walking out of the room.

Namjoon closed the door before walking towards Jimin. He turned the man around. "What do you think I did?" Namjoon asked.

"Y-you sa-saved me", Jimin mumbled, only half conscious.

"No, I didn't. I made him leave to have my fun with you", he smirked.

🔖

"Mr.Jeon, what happened?" Dr.Barth rushed to the crying man's side. "Where is your husband?"

"H-he angrily l-left. It's my fault. I-I th-thought he only cared a-about me. I-I forgot he cared a-about his m-mom too. U-unlike me. I-I only c-care about h-him because unlike him, I don't have a family! I don't have friends!" Jungkook sobbed making Dr.Barth sigh, feeling sad for the man.

"You should go search for him. I'll come with you. Let's search for your husband", Dr.Barth suggested. "And don't cry, Mr.Jeon. You both can talk this out", He said.

"I-I don't think he will ever forgive me", Jungkook whispered.

"If he loves you truly, he will forgive you. It will take time, but he will", Dr.Barth said, patting his shoulder. "Come on now. Get up buddy", He cheered with a smile.

"T-thanks, Dr.Barth", He said as the man nodded. "I have a question".

"Go ahead".

"Can Jimin travel in a flight?" He asked.

"Of course he can. It was just a panic attack. If your husband is willing to travel in a flight, he can. But don't force him", Dr.Brath answered making Jungkook frown.

Jungkook turned silent as he stared ahead. His frown deepened when he saw the same doctor walking out. The one who said Jimin shouldn't travel.

"Hey! Hey stop!" He shouted, trying to catch the man but he already disappeared into a room.

"What happened, Mr.Jeon?" Dr.Barth asked with a confused face.

"He was the one wh- nevermind. Let's go look for Jimin", Jungkook said, running away.

Dr.Barth saw the same man Jungkook was calling for, come out of the dean's office. "Why was Mr.Jeon calling for him? He isn't a doctor here".

🔖

▪ Who do you the stalker Is?

▪ What do you think, Namjoon is up to?

▪ Who was the 'doctor'?

Will Jimin forgive Jungkook?

▪ What will happen to Jimin?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Uff, the stalker talked to Jimin and Namjoon is a really really bad boy!

I watched a movie named Greta', today. And damn- it was a stalker movie. Amazing movie. Give the movie a try!!

Thank you for reading!!

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙