(52) 부재중 전화

Chapter Fifty Two: Missed calls.

bujaejung jeonhwa - 부재중 전화

Jimin was lying on his husband's chest, tired from having sex with his husband again. It has been almost 2 days since they fucked for the first time, and Jungkook couldn't get enough of his husband.

"I love you so much, my pretty baby", he whispered, caressing his back. "So beautiful", he whispered.

That's when Jimin got a phone call.

Jungkook reached out for the phone, immediately declining the call when he saw Jackson was calling. "Who called Kookie?" Jimin asked sleepily.

"No one, Sugar. Sleep", Jungkook whispered.

"Don't forget to pack your things tomorrow. We have to leave tomorrow evening", Jimin reminded as Jungkook nodded. "I am going to miss Maldives. Let's go to some more tourist areas in evening. Well, if I could walk, I will come", Jimin giggled.

"Sure we can", the younger smiled.

The phone rang again.

"Hmm who is it, Jungkookie? Just answer", Jimin whined, trying to get the phone himself but Jungkook beat him to it.

Of course Jungkook know who it was. So he rejected the call, and switched off his phone. "Spam", Jungkook mumbled making the older nod.

He didn't want Jimin to talk with Jackson. His top suspect. "Aren't you gonna sleep, Kookie?" Jimin asked. "I will", Jungkook whispered.

🔖

Jimin and Jungkook had a wide grin in their face as they stood near the banana reef, a famous diving spot. The two were wearing a watertight jumpsuit, weighted boots and a transparent helmet like globe.

They nodded at each other, hands tightly holding into each other before jumping into the water.

Both of them grinned at the different fishes, voicelessly giggling at the funny fishes. Jimin found the sea horse too funny as he kept giggling.

Jungkook was so happy to see his husband happy. He stretched out the selfie stick, a waterproof camera attached to it. The two smiled widely at the camera, making various poses. "I love you", Jungkook signalled as Jimin giggled, sending him a flying kiss.

They explored the funny sea creatures, hoping to not get greeted by a whale shark. After 30 minutes of enjoying their underwater adventure, the two were up and out.

Jungkook pulled the helmet out, taking deep breaths. "That was so fun", Jungkook grinned, as Jimin copied his actions, removing the thing.

"Was so fun Kookie!!" He grinned. "Let me check the time. We will go somewhere else if it's not 7 yet", Jimin said, walking to their stuffs placed inside the room.

"Why did Jungkook switch it off?" Jimin mumbled to himself, turning on his phone.

His eyes widened in shock when he saw 29 missed calls and 45 messages from Jackson. "Was he calling me from the beginning?" He wondered with a pout.

Jungkook walked in.

"Jungkook, why did you lie? I told you it wasn't Jackson!" Jimin huffed as the younger rolled his eyes.

"I am sure he is the stalker", Jungkook mumbled. "I lied to protect you, Jimin!" He added.

"Protect", Jimin chuckled sarcastically, pressing his phone to his ear.

After a few rings, Jackson answered. "Why are you calling him, Jimin?! I told you I don't trust him. Give me back the phone!" Jungkook glared, pushing his tounge against his cheek. "Come on, give it to me!"

"Wait a minute, Jungkook!" Jimin hissed. "Why did you call, Jackson? So many calls and messages. I haven't seen the messages yet. All because of Jungkook. He switched my phone off cause he doesn't trust you", Jimin said, giggling a little.

Jackson remained silent.

"Give me the phone, Jimin!" Jungkook growled, trying to take the phone away.

"Stop it, Jungkook!" Jimin whined, pushing his hands away. "Fast tell me, Kayee", Jimin giggled, slapping Jungkook's grabby hands away.

"Y-your mom got into an accident a-and didn't make it".

The phone slowly fell down to the floor making a small thud.

🔖

▪ Do you think, Jungkook hanging up was the right thing to do?

▪ Do you want to scuba dive with your lover?

▪ Is it a accident?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Did the maintenance time in Wattpad end??

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙