(46) 난 천재 야

Chapter Forty Six: I'm a genius.

nan cheonjae ya - 난 천재 야

Namjoon watched the blonde haired man smiling while eating with his husband in a restaurant. "He looks so pretty", he mumbled, eyes not leaving the beautiful man's face.

He wanted him. He wanted Jimin for himself.

Meanwhile the couple were busy in their own world, smiling at each other. "We have to announce Jackson that we are actual lovers now", Jimin suddenly said.

"We were lovers from the first. You just knew it now", Jungkook shrugged with a smirk. "Whatever", the older mumbled. "Should we go look around the place? I mean we came for honeymoon but hasn't looked around beautiful Maldives", Jimin suggested standing up, as they finished eating and also payed the bill.

The two ate delicious foods of Maldives, fragrant fish soup, rice, chapati bread and sago pudding. They were full.

"Thank you for eating here. Come again", the lady bowed to the foreigners who didn't understand what she said, but bowed back to her.

"But honeymoon couple have sex. They don't look around", Jungkook said, slyly wrapping his arms around the older's waist.

"Idiot. They look around too. Not have sex only", Jimin snorted with a small blush. "Oh come on. But we haven't even had sex. Let's do that first and move on to sight seeing....or maybe just do that", Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as the older gave him a glare.

Jungkook turned silent. "There is nothing wrong with having sex", Jimin started making the younger look up with a grin. "But not so soon", he added.

"It's been years, sugar", Jungkook whined. "No. It's just been a few months", the older shrugged.

The blonde haired man dragged him to the beach. "We have already seen the beach", Jungkook said, taking his arms from the older's waist and folding them in front of his chest.

"Are you seriously angry about this?" Jimin asked, grabbing the younger's arm and wrapping it around his waist. "Come on, don't be like this!" He whined. "I'll buy you ice cream", Jimin tried.

"Two", Jungkook said making Jimin burst out laughing.

"O-okay two", Jimin grinned.

🔖

"What do you think, Jackson? Will they make it?" Mel asked as she stood in the kitchen, icing the cake.

"I am sure they will. Jimin called me a few days ago and told me that they kissed. And then he hung up laughing. He wouldn't lie about such things. So, I guess they are perfectly fine", Jackson shrugged, taking a bite from his cookie.

"Seriously though, you are going to end up marrying food like Jiminie said", She said raising her eyebrow. Jackson shrugged.

"I thought of marrying a cookie and cheating on the cookie with cake", Jackson grinned, taking a piece of cake as Mel smacked him in his head. "Aghh", he laughed, rubbing his head.

"I didn't even beat you that hard", She rolled her eyes.

"Hoseok's brother Taehyung got a call", Jackson started. Mel waited for him to continue. "Jungkook called him. He asked him if Taehyung and Jimin had sex before. And of course they did, so Taehyung answered yes. Jungkook started accusing him of stalking them", Mel's face contorted into confusion as she frowned.

"What? Is Taehyung stalking them? That bastard!"

"No, Mel", Jackson said. "Taehyung already has a boyfriend. I think his name is Jin or something. But really, Taehyung is not the one", Jackson explained as Mel nodded. "I think....I think someone is stalking them. That's why he called Taehyung", he sighed.

Mel's frown deepened. "Stalking them? Who could possibly stalk my babies? Jimin is kind of a trouble maker but he wouldn't have done anything enough to being stalked. And Jungkook, he is a real sweetheart. He wouldn't even harm a fly", Mel wondered who would stalk them.

Jackson nodded. "I have an idea for who it might be. But for that, I have to do some research. It might take me a few days", He said.

"Who?" Mel asked.

Jackson smirked. "I am a genius".

🔖

▪ Ice cream or sex? (Lol)

▪ What will Namjoon do?

▪ Who is Jackson talking about?

▪ Will Jackson marry a food? (Lol)

▪ Feedbacks :))

I am trying to go back to schedule- it's a little hard but I will give my best 😁

For my sweethearts, I will 💙

Take Care 💙

Love you 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 😆

Fighting 😙