(54) 비행 문제

[Last chapter wasn't notified. So, if you haven't read Chapter Fifty Three 'Jackson', read it first]

Chapter Fifty Four: Flight issues.

bihaeng munje - 비행 문제

Jungkook sighed as he sat outside the hospital room. He had taken his husband to the hospital, so worried. He felt so frustrated.

Quickly taking out Jimin's phone, he called someone he never wanted to talk with. "Hello, Jackson".

"Are you his friend?"

"Something like that. Who are you? I need to talk with him", Jungkook said.

"I am Officer Jun".

"What? Where is he?" Jungkook asked with a frown.

"He is in Seoul Ijeon police station. He was arrested for harming a police officer", The officer said making Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

"I want to talk to him", He said. "Give the phone to him".

"I can't. Come and bail him out if you want", he said and hung up.

Jungkook let out a angry growl when the door opened. "Hello, Mr.Jeon", Dr.Brath smiled. As Maldives is a famous tourist place, a few doctors know different languages. "Your husband is fine now. He had a mini panic attack, so he fainted. I'll give him some medicines to eat after lunch. Make sure he eats them", He explained.

"You can go see him. He is still sleeping, so be silent", He added, patting Jungkook's back.

The younger sighed. "Thanks doctor", he bowed, walking past him to the hospital room.

He entered the room, sadly smiling at the man lying peacefully in the bed. "This wasn't supposed to happen", He whispered, sitting next to him in the bed.

Jungkook reached out, caressing the man's cold cheek. "You'll be okay", He said, pecking his forehead. "We'll be fine", he added.

He sat there, staring at his husband while thinking deeply.

🔖

It was only after an hour did Jimin wake up. And when he did, he started crying, startling Jungkook.

"Hey hey. Calm down, Sugar", he said pulling him for a hug. "You want to go see her now?" Jungkook asked in a whisper.

"Y-yeah. L-let's go home! Maybe J-jackson was lying. M-maybe M-mom is still home, writing her gay fictions like she always do", Jimin sobbed. He wanted to believe that. He hoped for his mom to be alive.

If that makes him happy, "Yes, Sugar. Maybe your bestfriend Jackson was lying. Let's go home and greet your mom a very good morning and you can tell her how much you love her", Jungkook said, kissing his cheeks.

"Y-yeah. L-let's go now", he said standing up.

"Will there be a flight?"

"I'm sure there will be", Jimin said, dragging his husband out. He frowned at the man standing outside.

"Where is Dr.Brath? We are leaving", Jungkook said, looking around.

"I'm in charge now", He said. "Where are you leaving?" He asked.

Before Jimin could spat out a 'None of your business', Jungkook answered him. "We have a flight to catch", he said, bowing and turning to leave.

"Unfortunately, you can't go on a flight while you are in drugs, Jimin~", he whispered, eyes never leaving Jimin's.

"Well, I can. I don't need your fucking permission", Jimin spat before running away with Jungkook. "Hey, he said you can't go. Let's wait until tomorrow", Jungkook said, worried about Jimin's health.

"It's fine, Jungkook. I've seen this guy earlier and I don't think we can trust him. Let's go", Jimin mumbled.

"He is a doctor, Jimin! We can't disobey him. It can lead to health issue!" Jungkook argued, not letting Jimin walk out of the hospital.

"Oh come on, Jungkook! We have to see Mom, NOW! We have to leave NOW! Why can't you understand?! Nothing will happen to my Health", Jimin hissed, trying to pull Jungkook out.

"What the doctor said must be true Jimin. Something might happen to your health!! We are not leaving anywhere until tomorrow evening", Jungkook sternly said with a glare.

"My health is not important, Jungkook! We have to go see Mom first! Mom is more important!! Fucking come with me", Jimin argued.

"Your health is important. More than her! Who cares if she is fucking dead huh?! Your health is way more important that your dead Mom!" Jungkook hissed.

They turned silent. The people in the hospital stopped to look at the fighting couple.

Jimin slowly let go of his husband's hand, tears running down his cheeks. "S-she is my Mom", He whispered.

"I-I am sorry, Jim-"

"FUCK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled, running away. In the wrong direction....he ran inside the hospital.

🔖

▪ Do you think, what Jungkook did was right?

▪ Was the doctor lying?

▪ What do you think, might happen next?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Update!! Sorry for not updating yesterday.

And I am getting trust issues, playing Among Us lol.

Note- Jungkook is less educated than Jimin in this book.

Take Care sweethearts 💙

Love you 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙