Confessions

(A/N) Thank you for your all your reads guys :3. It may be only 5, but its awesome to know 5 real people who are probably in bed, being extremely bored like me, read my story. So thanks :D. This chapter is short, but important. Also, please remember this as you are reading it:

I love you minna. You love me. You do not hate me. You love me. I am your favorite author and you would never kill me.

I kind of forgot to give that reminder the last time i published this chapter and things did not get pretty for anyone.

So I love you.

A lot.

Enjoy this chapter, because I love you!

Disclaimer: I don’t own Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail owns me.

----

You love Lucy. You love Lucy. You love Lucy? Maybe Juvia was wrong, maybe you really are sick. Maybe you should go see Wendy first just to make sure and then-

SMACK!

Natsu ran straight into a lamppost, to consumed with his thoughts to see that he had walked through three bushes, ran into 2 people and finally, ran into a lamppost, all of these things giving him strange looks from pedestrians walking by. The first lamppost woke him up a little, but it wasn’t until the second one not 1 minute after running into the first that he finally observed the scene around him. Due to the sun, he had to squint, but sure enough he saw Lucy’s little apartment about 50 feet ahead of him. He sighed, but continued walking, feet dragging slowly behind him as if he were a zombie.

Natsu didn’t want to talk to Lucy. But he had to. He glanced up at the building that was slowly coming closer and closer, to the point where he was right under the window. And thats when the butterflies came in full swing, fluttering around his stomach like there was no tomorrow. Natsu felt nauseous.

No backing out. You have to do this. Or do you? NO! You have to tell her. Now.

Natsu sighed inwardly once more before jumping and crawling up to Lucy’s window. He slipped through the pane of glass Lucy always kept unlocked, to see her at her desk scribbling furiously on a piece of paper. Natsu cleared his throat, and Lucy shot up, holding her pen for dear life.

“HOLY SHIT NATSU! WHY CAN’T YOU USE THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!?” Natsu grinned out of habit, mentally preparing himself for the kick he would normally receive, but it didn’t come. But his signature grin disappeared when Lucy’s heaving chest did, and when she looked at him with her beautiful chocolate colored eyes. She leaned against her desk and smiled warmly at him.

Natsu suddenly wanted to be gone. Why did she have to make him so nervous? And why did she have to look at him that way...With her smile that made him feel all weird and those sparkling eyes that made his stomach do flips and turns. He didn’t want to tell her. He didn’t want her creepy grin to leave the face that he loved so much. But…