~|♡13♡|~

Daddy tried making me feel better throughout the day, when we went and saw princesses, he made sure to tell them privately that I was having a bad day, and that I acted younger than I was so I could be treated as such, though, thanks to my small stature, I'm sure he didn't really need to say that.

But even when we went and saw different characters and things, I didn't feel a happy ping in my heart like I thought I would.. instead it was just sad pings.

I kind of ghosted through the whole time. I even missed the point where they made dinner plans that I really didn't want to attend once I found out about them.

When daddy and I got back to the room to get ready for dinner, I plopped down on the bed instead of going to get ready.

"Look, baby, I know today was kinda rough. But can I please see a happy smile from my little girl?" Kyle asked while holding my hands.

I shrugged. I didn't know what to say.

"If not, could we get you dressed in a pretty outfit for dinner?"

I nodded, "do I have to wear a diaper?"

"Of course not. Not unless you want to."

I walked over to my suitcase, trying to find something semidecent to wear. I ended up finding a nice black skirt with a pastel pink sweater. I shrugged and started to take off my clothes.

"You don't want help from daddy?" Kyle asked from behind me.

I shook my head no and continued to change myself.

Kyle seemed to have gone in the bathroom, and I heard a knock on the door.

I got up and walked to the door, opening it and seeing Taylin and Yasmin both in different outfits and looking very nice.

"Hi Skylar! Where's your daddy at?" Tay asked as if speaking with a small child.

"In the bathroom. He'll be out in a bit I'm sure. You guys can come in I guess." I said, moving away from the door so they could walk in.

I sat on the bed as they looked around a bit. It was too silent for my liking. Thankfully Kyle came in from the bathroom.

"Ah, you two are here! Perfect."

Kyle and Taylin talked but I didn't really listen. I felt eyes on me, but I thought nothing of it.

"You're not little, are you?"

I didn't respond to her. I didn't want to say something wrong. Yasmin scared me honestly.

"I get it if you don't wanna talk to me but I really am sorry."

Right.

"Skylar, Taylin and I are going to discuss something out on the hall quick. We'll be back." Kyle said to me. I just nodded my head.

They left. It was just Yasmin and I. What could go wrong..

"I think I know how to make it up to you if you're interested." Yasmin said, her tone turning more sultry than what I was comfortable with.

"What?" I asked looking at her. I honestly didn't know where this was about to go.

Yasmin climbed up on the bed and looked at me with a glimmer in her eyes.

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO SEXUAL ASSAULT

"You're really pretty, Sky."

"U-um.. thank you?" I more asked than responded as I got a bit flustered.

"You know, since we first met I couldn't stop thinking of you." Yasmin admitted, getting closer to me.

"Y-Yasmi-" I got cut off by her finger being placed on my lips.

I quickly realized she was much stronger than I was and struggled to get out of her grasp.

Yasmin started to put her hand under my sweater and I started to feel my eyes water.

Her hand continued to explore under my sweater up to my bra. It was like I was frozen. I couldn't do anything. The only thing I could do was mumble a quiet, "stop.."

667 words

Sorry for the filler