Class 1-Poly

It's So many different ships why not just make all of them in a relationship so no one gets mad or aggressive???

Class 1-a is like a huge couple. Literally. They date. In a poly relationship.

Todoroki was walking down to the common room. He turned the corner and was pulled to a make-out session. He didn't complain he just kissed back. They parted and it was Bakugou. They say good morning and go do their thing.

Todoroki went to the kitchen and went to get him some cold soba. He set it on the counter and turned to grab it after getting some pop.

He was kissed again. He wrapped his arms around their waist and kissed back. Then they were both kissed on the neck making them let out small moans. They pulled away and let who they now know is Bakugou and Kirishima make a hickey on their necks.

The two boys stopped and slapped their asses as good morning and made the boys laugh. They all went their separate ways.

Todoroki went to the common room and sat down. He ate his cold soba and went to his room. Before he closed his door he was pushed into his room and the door closed. He was pushed onto the bed and someone sat in between his legs and kissed him passionately and lovingly like everyone else's kisses. They pulled away and it was the class rep Iida. They made out for a while and continued their day.

Todoroki wanted to kiss Izuku. So he found him on the couch in the common room. He swung his leg over his lap and kissed him as he kissed back with no questions asked. They pulled away but Todoroki curled up on his lap and kissed his cheek. They cuddled and fell asleep.

Kaminari went to go find Aoyama so he went to his dorm and walked in without knocking. Aoyama was sorting his makeup when Kaminari came in he looked up and saw the hickey and giggled.

He went over to Kaminari and gave him a sweet kiss that quickly turned into a make-out session. They pulled away and Aoyama pulled Kaminari over to his Vanity and sat him down and started doing his makeup.

After Kaminari had his makeover he called Mina to come to cuddle with them she gladly excepted and came over.

Toru and Uraraka and Tsu headed to Bakugou's room. They knocked and they heard a come in so they did and closed the door.

Bakugou was on his phone.

"Hey babe, kero." Tsuyu spoke. He looked up and smiled at the three girls. "Yeah?" He said. "Can you go to the store and get us some pads and tampons, please?" Uraraka asked. He nodded and turned his phone off and got up and went to his closet and got on a shirt that said class 1-A on it.

He gave each of the girls a hoodie of his. "Chocolate?" He asked. They nodded. "I'll also get ice cream, blankets, and milkshakes." He told them zipping his jacket. Toru walked over and fixed his jacket hood and kissed his cheek and then Uraraka kissed his lips and Tsu kissed his lips and they gave other thanks and left.

This was normal Bakugou would go get the girls monthly things and everything they needed. Then bring it back and cuddle them as they would whimper in pain from the cramps.

Iida heard his door open he looked up and saw Kirishima going to his closet and searching through it pulling out a dark blue hoodie.

He threw it on and laid next to me and cuddled close to him Iida wrapped his arms around him and kissed his forehead.

Momo and Jirou wanted cuddles so they went to the common room and saw Todoroki and Izuku asleep so they slithered under their arms not waking them. They soon fell asleep.

Tokoyami was in Satou's room with Shoji, Koda, and his bunny they were eating cookies and watching funny animal clips on Tokoyami's laptop.

Sero was in Shinso's room curled up to his chest crying because they were watching titanic. Shinso was crying too as he rocked Sero in his arms.

The teachers of class 1-A felt like it was too quiet. They saw Bakugou walk into the dorms with bags and milkshakes.

They went in behind him. "What are you guys doing here?" Bakugou asked the teachers. "It's too quiet what's going on?" Aizawa spoke tiredly.

"Nothing it's just a chill day. " Bakugou said shrugging. He called someone and they heard running footsteps.

They turn and see Uraraka Tsu and Toru running into the dining area looking absolutely in pain. They ran to the bags and looked inside and then grab a milkshake and then grab the bags and runs back upstairs.

The teachers looked at Bakugou. "Monthly. " is all he said. The teachers looked at the hallway the girls ran into and said oh.

"Midnight. I got you some too. " Bakugou said tossing her a bag. "Thanks, blasty boy I was gonna go get some but you did it for me. " Midnight said and then.

"What's all the noise?" They turn to the Common room to see Momo, Jirou, Todoroki, and Midoriya waking up and rubbing their eyes.

"The teachers are checking on us. Momo, Jirou come get your Milkshakes and monthly items." Bakugou called from the spot he was standing.

The girls got up and walked over waving at the teachers and stumbling into Bakugou's arms. He caught them. "They're worse this time, huh?" Bakugou said hugging them. The girls started crying a little.

Todoroki and Izuku took them from Bakugou and carried them to Katsuki's room where the girls were.

He turned to the teachers. "Yes. Class 1-A is a huge couple." Bakugou said nonchalantly as he put the rest of the milkshakes and groceries away.

The teachers weren't expecting that but just left.

Bakugou grabbed his milkshake and Mina's and ran to his room and gave Mina her milkshake. He put blankets over them as each girl had a spot on him.

Momo was on his chest on the right side and Mina on his left side with Tsu's head on his lap. Uraraka is curled at his stomach under Mina. Jirou is at the other side of his stomach and Toru was above Momo curled into his beck drinking their milkshakes.

It was a little chill day for class 1-poly