How did a little ice cream turn into this? Pt.2

The class was at the hospital in the waiting room either pacing and crying or hugging and crying. The teachers weren't there yet.

Ten minutes later...

The teachers came in and stopped dead in their tracks at the sight in front of them. They never seen their class so broken.

Everyone was sobbing and crying.

Kaminari, Midoriya, Bakugou, and Todoroki missing.

The teachers got closer to them and saw some of them had blood on them. Kirishima and Iida were the worst.

Their hands covered in blood very violently shaking and muttering a mile a minute something the whole class and some teachers picked up from Midoriya.

"I held them in my arms." They both kept muttering over and over again.

"Guys...calm down, ok?" Momo's soft voice said as she was crying herself. They snapped out of it and bursted into tears.

Tensei was there with the teachers. Seeing his little brother like this hurt a lot. Jirou came over and hugged them as they hugged back. The class joining all sobbing their hearts out.

A couple minutes later the doctor came and escorted them to Midoriya first.

Koda and Kirishima walked over to him. Kirishima running his fingers through his curly green hair placing a sweet kiss on his forehead.

He groaned as his eyes opened as he squinted at the bright light. He looked around and a smile came to his face. Kirishima leanest down and kissed his head as Koda squeezed Izuku's hand.

"Hey zuzu you feeling okay?" Kirishima asked still running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm fine right now. Thanks." Izu said taking his breathing mask off. Everyone smiled.

"How are the others?" Izuku asked sitting up with help from Koda. "We're going to go check on them now. Ok?" Iida said as he came over and kissed Izuku's cheek. Getting a joyous giggle from the greenette.

He was only grazed with a bullet and passed out from fear and shock.

"Ok. Give me the run down." Izuku said as the class started to head out. He got nods.

The class went to Todoroki's room next going in they see him sitting up with a bandage on his leg. He turned when he heard his door open.

He smiled the brightest smile the teachers have ever seen. "Hi guys." Todoroki said. Uraraka came over and gave him a peck and then Aoyama did.

They all talked for a couple minutes before going to see Bakugou. They walked in his room and he had bandages around his arm.

He was awake just staring at the wall. He turned to the door as it opened.

"Hey Katsu!" The class greeted bringing a joy filled smirk to the Pomeranian's face. "Hey guys. How's the other 3?" He asked the class.

"Shoto and Izuku are fine, we didn't check on Denki yet though." Jirou answered. He nodded. Satou walked over and kissed his cheek. Mono doing the same. The teachers staying out the way.

Then they went to Denki's room. He had a breathing machine hooked to him. He looked the worst out of the group. He had bandages wrapped around his stomach.

He couldn't breathe on his own. The class started crying again. Then there was a long beep. The nurses and doctors rushed in pushing the class and teachers out.

"NO!! DENKI!!" The class screamed in unison. The teachers had to hold some of them back.

"LET GO!! LET GO!! P-please!" Iida struggled against Aizawa's grip. He eventually stopped and broke down along with the rest of the class.

They were all on their knees sobbing. In pure despair.

20 minutes later a doctor came out...