Little Ones?

WARNING! Littlespace Age regression in this

WARNING! Littlespace Age regression in this. Look it up!

Class 1-A was in the common room when the door opened. They looked and saw Monoma. They ran and hugged him and brought him over to the couch and they all sat down.

"I need to tell you guys something." The blond said. The class nodded for him to continue. "Well, I-I'm a little." Monoma said looking down.

The class was shocked but happy. They hugged him. "It's okay, Izuku is a little too." Shinsou said. Monoma squealed and snuggled into their warmth.

Momo started making a pacifier and plopped it into his mouth. The blond giggled and sat back suckling lightly on the soother. Izuku pulled out his Pacifier and put it into his mouth.

"Tenya can you go get Izuku's little things while I make Monoma some?" Momo said. Tenya nodded kissing her head and running upstairs.

Monoma giggled and reached up for someone to hold him. Bakugou picked him up and started bouncing him in his arms as Todoroki called Aizawa.

Tenya came back down and handed the box to Kirishima.

Sero got Izuku's sippy cup and Monoma's bottle that Momo made and headed to the kitchen. Momo got done with the snuggie and handed it to Bakugou.

Bakugou kissed her on the cheek and asked. "Hey, Honey bear, how old are you?" He says to Monoma. The little shook his head meaning baby space.

"Ok, baby, Dada's got you." He says sitting down and grabbing the bottle from Sero and holding Monoma in a baby cradle and started bottle feeding him as Kirishima rocked Izuku in his arms.

Izuku was drinking his juice from his sippy cup and giggling. He reached over and held Monoma's hand as they both ate.

The class sat around and each one got a turn to hold the littles.