How did a little ice cream turn into this? Pt. 3

A doctor came out. "He's stable at the moment. It's a 50 - 50 percent chance he'll survive."  The doctor said and went to talk to the teachers. The class sighed in relief.

1 week later

Kaminari still hasn't woken up yet. He got mostly better but hasn't woken up. The class and teachers are going to pick up the other 3.

They get there and sign them out. They go to Izuku's room.

Kirishima gives him a red hoodie and gave him some black shorts to change into. After Izuku got dressed in the bathroom they went to Todoroki's room.

Shinsou gave him a purple oversized hoodie and some sweats. After Todorodoroki (I accidentally typed this but it's to good to leave out) got changed they headed to Bakugou's room and Iida gave him a hoodie and some shorts at the knee and he changed.

They all went to visit Kaminari. When they walked in they one by one gave him a kiss on the forehead until it was Izuku's turn.

Izuku held his hand and whispered. "Denki come on, wake up for me. For us." Izuku got a squeeze at his hand and he shot his head to his hand the class and teachers too.

Another squeeze. "Denks?!" Izuku asked excitedly as the class walked over. A groan was heard and bright sparkling golden eyes opened. As the class hugged him and cried happy tears.

They pulled away. "Don't scare us like that!" Aoyama yelled hugging Kami again. Kami smiled. "It's all my fault! If I wouldn't have-" Aoyama got cut off by a kiss. Kami pulled away and pulled Aoyama on the bed and put his head on his chest. Kissing his forehead motioning the class back over.

They walked over smiling. Iida running his hand through Aoyama's hair. Bakugou's arm on Iida's shoulder running his hand through Kami's hair.

"I love you. It's not your fault." Kami says smiling down at the sparkly blond in his arms. "I love you too." Aoyama says snuggling into his chest falling asleep.

The teachers left a while ago.

The class just stayed there after Kami got checked up on.

Two days later

Kami was let out today. The class took a trip to the mall. Todoroki, Iida, and Momo paying.

4 hours later they went to the dorms and cuddled each other for the night.