How did a little ice cream turn into this? pt.1

Sad at the end.

Class 1-Poly were in the common room just chilling with each other. Koda was being cradled by Bakugou. Sero was cuddling Izuku. Kirishima was holding Jirou. Mina was playing with Ojiro's tail hair.

Shinso was being cuddled by Momo face stuffed in her chest asleep. Todoroki was playing with Aoyama's hair and giving tiny kisses on the cheek and temple occasionally.

Tokoyami was with Tsu watching Netflix on her phone with Dark Shadow. Satou was sitting next to Uraraka and Hagakure talking about their favorite dessert.

Iida was with Shoji being snuggled to death by him.

Kaminari was letting Toru brush his hair.

"Hey guys we should go get ice cream!" Aoyama said from his place in Todoroki's lap. Everyone agreed.

They all got ready and headed for the ice cream shop a couple blocks away.

They got their ice cream and sat at tables they scooted next to each other. They ate their ice cream and started to head back.

They were 2 blocks away when gun shots rang out.

6 shots came straight at them.

They froze.

4 people went down.

Not dead.

But injured.

Badly or not so badly.

It happened so fast.

Iida is on the phone with the ambulance. Holding a crying and sobbing Momo silently crying himself.

Everyone is crying.

Some by the people on the ground tying things to their wounds to apply pressure.

The teachers on the way.

How did a little ice cream turn into this?

—-

Who do you guys think got shot???