Break up?

Iida POV

I was visiting my parents today. They said they had something to tell me. I just got in the house and they were on the couch.

I sit on the couch opposite of them. "So, we heard about your boyfriends and girlfriends." My father Doug says. I shrink into the couch.

"So, mind explaining yourself?" My mother Karen says. I gulp. "Well, yeah. I'm dating my class plus a 1-b student who's transferring into our class tomorrow." I state twiddling my fingers.

"They're a distraction. You need to break up with them immediately." My father says. I gasp. "No! You can't make me!" I yell.

"Tenya Iida. Do not use that tone with us young man!" My Mother shouts wagging her finger at me. "YOU CANT MAKE ME BREAK UP WITH THEM. I LOVE THEM!" I shout.

They roll their eyes. "You don't know what love is. You're 16!" My mother says. "Oh, and you do? Tsk. The way you treat me isn't love." I say and get up and walk out the house slamming the door.

Back at UA a couple minutes after.

Aizawa got a call from Tenya's parents about him running off. He went to the dorms of his students and told them.

The class immediately ran to find Tenya while Hizashi notified the parents.

Class 1-A + Monoma ran to the place they know Iida was. The beach where they made their promise.

Back with the parents and teachers.

"They're heading to the beach." Aizawa said. "How do you know?" Midnight asked. "We put a tracker in Kaminari." He said simply. Midnight nodded in understanding and the parents and teachers ran towards the beach.

Back with Class 1A

The class got to the beach and saw Iida there looking at the water. They ran over grabbing his attention and hugged the sobbing boy.

Iida clung onto Bakugou's shirt as Todoroki rubbed his back.

The teachers and parents finally got there and saw the scene. They stood there.

"I can't l-lose you guys. I just can't." Iida sobbed. "It's okay my sweet pebble. You're okay." Kirishima said kissing his temple.

Iida started to calm down until he fell asleep. Bakugou picked him up bridal style and turned around seeing all their parents.

They all stopped looked at each other and sighed. Inko and Mitsuki were mad but not for the reason some of the other parents were.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU WHY WERE WE NOT INFORMED ABOUT THIS!?" Mitsuki yelled. Jirou hurriedly put headphones on Iida and Kirishima took him from Bakugou.

"That's why." Bakugou says. Inko walks over and whacked him over the head with a wooden spoon she pulled out of no where.

"Ow Auntie! What the fuck?" Katsuki said rubbing his head just to get another whack over the head. "You do NOT speak to me like that young man." Inko said standing on her tippy-toes and grabbing Katsuki by the ear and dragging him.

"Ow, ow, owa!" The Pomeranian exclaimed as he stumbled behind the shorter women.

"Well...let's go talk about this." Mr. Yaoyorozu said walking away with his wife.

"I wonder how this will turn out." Todoroki mumbled as the teens followed their parents.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated anything I was so busy on this Thanksgiving break.

I'm also working on a new story.

Bye guys!

Bye guys!

562 words