Game night

Shoutout to TyOmare ❤️💕🥰😘😍

2 weeks later

The teachers were being overprotective after the incident. They all usually have a game night on Saturday.

Which it was Saturday. The teachers on the couch. Koda was on Todoroki's back as they came downstairs.

They were the last ones. They sat on the couch Todo cuddling a blushing Koda.

"MONOPOLY!!!!" Screamed Kaminari as he dramatically slammed the game box on the table. Making everyone laugh.

Tokoyami pulled him on the floor in front of him as Dark Shadow snuggled into Kaminari. The teachers sighed.

Izuku jumped up giggling uncontrollably as he excitedly opened the box and set up the game.

They played Monopoly for a couple hours. Then Bakugou brought out the Og most competitive, the game you go against and lose family, friends, and significant others.

The best game ever created.

UNO!

"MAN FUCK THIS!!" Aizawa said as he threw his 20 cards down as Todoroki put another +4 down. "Dadzawa S a l t y!" The class giggled.

"Goddammit problem child!" Dadzawa said as Kirishima put a reverse down then Izuku put down a +4.

Then after that they started playing Mario cart. "SHOOOOOO WHY'D YOU BLUE SHELL ME?! I WAS SO CLOSE!!" Bakugou said throwing down the controller. Todoroki kissed him making him blush and stuff his face in Sero's chest mumbling incoherent words blushing like a mad man. 

The teachers giggled and laughed as Sero kissed Bakugou's head.

Game night was always the best.