Touchy Izuku

This is from my one shot book where the class couple came from so this was just a one shot so I had to kind of turn it into a part of the story so if there's mistakes don't mind that!

3rd POV

Izuku never had the best life. Announced quirkless. Got bullied. Dream being crushed. His mother not caring about him.

He was never hugged or cuddled. He had bad dreams he'd just have to either cry or go back to sleep.

Izuku is also ever since he got in UA has been everyone's favorite. Everyone loves him for his personality, freckles,soft hair, beautiful eyes, adorable smile.

That's why his nicknames are cinnamon roll, broccoli, bunny, sweetheart, and cutie and many more.

Izuku never minded the nicknames. He loved it.

They figured that the cute broccoli was touch starved.

Which brings us to now.

Izuku walked into the common room in Kaminari's pikachu hoodie and Todoroki's joggers with a fluffy orange,yellow, and red hombre blanket wrapped around his shoulders from Bakugou's room. . The class looked at him and awed at the sight.

The cinnamon roll walked over and sat in Todoroki's lap on his left side kissing his cheek. Todoroki wrapped his arm around him heating up his left side and letting the green-ette curl up in his lap.

The class awed at the sight.

"Kiri?" The cinnamon roll called out peeking from the blanket.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Kirishima asked.

"Can I get your shark plushie, please?" Izuku said doing puppy dog eyes.

Kirishima awed and nodded going to get him his shark plushie.

"Kacchaaaan?" The boy sing songed. The blond hummed in response.

"Can you make me my favorite snack?" The cinnamon roll asked the Pomeranian.

"Of course Deku. " the blond said pinching his childhood friend's cheek and going to the kitchen.

A few minutes later Kirishima came back with a beige shark plush. The red head knelt down to the boy who is still being cuddled by the multicolored boy. The green headed boy grabbed the plushie and gave the red head a peck on the lips. Making the other smile. .

Once Katsuki came back with Izuku's favorite snack apples cut in hearts and stars. The class watched movies and each got a turn to cuddle the cinnamon roll.