YES!!

At the dorms.

They just got to the dorms and it's pure silence in the room. Until Mitsuki speaks up. "I feel like we should let them date." She says surprisingly calm.

The kids perk up. "Nonsense! My Shoto will not date multiple people. Let alone weaklings." Endeawhore objects.

"YOU DID NOT JUST CALL MY DEAR IZUKU AND THESE WONDERFUL KIDS WEAKLINGS!!" Mama Inko shouted scaring all the parents.

"Mom..." Izuku says hugging his mother. Inko takes deep breaths and calms down but takes out a frying pan from her purse.

"I'm calm." She says. Izuku hesitated but let go. Tokoyami pulled him down on his lap and Izuku curled up and started nibbling on his collar.

Inko pulls out a pacifier and plops it in her son's mouth kissing his forehead.

"What kind of teenager are you raising to act like a baby." Endeavor says rolling his eyes. Todoroki grabs the frying pan from Inko and smacks his father over the head causing him to pass out.

"Thank you Sweetheart." Inko says in her motherly tone bringing Shoto to her level and kissing his forehead.

Todoroki giggled and said 'no problem' and sat down again. "Anyways wher were we?" The small green headed mother said.

The parents and teachers were scared of her now. "I still say they should break up. They're only children." Mrs. Iida says crossing her arms.

"To me it seems like they know way more then you parents give them credit for. Me and Inko are mad because they didn't tell us they were dating their classmates. Not because were against them. We're actually extremely proud of these kids." Mitsuki says.

"But, They're a distraction from Momo being a hero." Mrs. Yaoyorozu states. "No they're not mother. They actually improved my will to be a hero." The younger girl with her signature black ponytail says.

"Technically we have NO say in this matter AT ALL. They know what they're doing." One of Kirishima's moms say.

Most of the parents agreed. So.

"Does that mean...we can stay together????!!?!" Kaminari asked excitedly jumping on the balls of his feet.

"Yes." The parents say.

The kids cheer and kiss and hug each other.

"We made the right choice." Sero whispers hugging Mina to his chest and nuzzling into her pink hair.

They made the right choice.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next part might be the last one. I MIGHT make a second book what do you guys think???