Cupcakes and Disney

Class 1-A wanted to make cupcakes for the teachers for dealing with their shenanigans. It took some time as some wanted to keep eating the batter and icing but they got it done.

They headed to the teachers dorms. Present the opened the door. They handed him the cupcakes and the note. Then they left back to their dorms.

"Hey babes let's watch Disney movies!" Denki screeched as he ran to the common room.

The class laughed and followed him. He had already started Mulan when they sat down. He put Momo in his lap.

"I'll get the snacks." Jirou and Mina said as they headed towards the kitchen.

—-

"LETS GET DOWN TO BUISNESS!!" The class screeched as 'I'll make a man out of you' came on.

—-

"DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN!!" Was screeched as they began Frozen.

—-

"INTO THE UNKNOWN!!" They screamed as they watched frozen 2.

—-

"I CAN GO THE DISTANCE!!!" The class screeched as Hercules played.

—-

"IM ALMOST THERE!!" They screeched as Princess and the frog came on.

"THATS HOW YOU KNOW HES YOUR LOVE!!" The class screeched as Enchanted came on.

—-

After about 25 Disney Movies half the class was asleep piled on the floor. The rest were starting to doze off as well.

—-

The teachers came to check on them and thank them for the cupcakes. They walked in and they see that the whole class knocked out asleep either cuddling or spooning each other.

They had to admit it was super cute.