Chapter 18

Today is our most awaited business presentation. We are now in the waiting room together with our other classmates. Axel is walking back and forth and I am getting dizzy by just looking at him.

"Axel, Sit down! Nahihilo ako sayo eh." I said to him, he looked more handsome with his serious face and all pero nahihilo na talaga ako sa kanya. He had been pacing back and forth for the last 10 minutes.

"Sorry sorry." He said and he exhaled an exasperated breath. "Kinakabahan kasi ako eh paano kung mautal ako? Paano kung—" I hushed him by making him face my palm.

"You told me to be confident so you also should be, okay? Matagal na tayong nag-prepare ngayon ka pa kakabahan?" I said calmly without any hint of nervousness. I need to share the same energy with him. We both should be confident.

He inhaled deeply and exhaled with a smile plastered on his face.

"What would I do without you as my partner?" He said as he placed his arm around me. The gesture made me blush. I looked down so he would not see my face that I bet was red already.

"Well, you probably lost your mind already." I said, chuckling. I could also feel my heart beating so fast.

"Kayo na daw, love birds." One of our classmates said,

"Huh?" I said I was confused. Napatingin kami ni Axel. Tinanggal niya ang braso niya balikat ko.

"Kayo na daw magpipresent!" Our classmate said with a chuckle. I just shook my head. We grabbed our laptop and went to the assigned room.

"Let's go?" Axel said as we stood up outside the door. I heaved a sigh,

"Here we go." I said as he opened the door.

Here goes nothing.

.....

After that heart stopping presentation, I was the first one to go out because I felt like I was suffocating inside. The atmosphere inside was too heavy. Nakakasakal.

We answered all the questions that they asked us. We presented it well and I can say that we aced it. I hope so.

We both heaved a sigh and looked at each other and laughed.