Five

"No Wooyoung, it is my fault. If I'd taken that letter seriously you would have lived." San was crying again, those dark tears just as captivating as when Wooyoung had died.

"San someone else killed me. Did you stab me? Did you end my life?" Wooyoung was frustrated with the rather silly vampire before him. "Please don't tell me you've blamed yourself this whole time?"

"I don't wanna lie to you you Angel." San fixed his gaze to the floor. There was a moment of silence before Wooyoung reached up and held San's cheek.

"None of what happened is your fault." Wooyoung kissed San's knuckles. The other panicked, but in the way Wooyoung was used to.

"Can we be friends then? Nothing more yet, I want to know you'll be safe first." San explained, eyes hopeful for the first time since Wooyoung had seen him in this life.

"Of course, whatever you're comfortable with." Wooyoung, in truth, was slightly saddened that San didn't yet want to date him. But, in saying that, he understood. San had been through a lot. He just needed time.

"Ok then... did you wanna meet Yeosang?" San then froze. "You already have..."

"You're still so awkward Sannie." Wooyoung ruffled San's hair. "Did you wanna meet Yunho? He's in dance practice because he already joined the team." Wooyoung offered after looking at his watch. Classes had ended a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, and the others dance too! Let's go!" San was beaming, entire body glowing like the sun itself. And Wooyoung realised this is what he missed all these years. He was always searching, every town he went to, for someone. And now he'd found him, Wooyoung knew he'd win back San's heart. San gripped Wooyoung's hand and ran off to the dance rooms. At human speed of course.

They opened the door and immediately Wooyoung wanted a new best friend.

There Yunho was, surrounded by people, throwing it back to hot cross buns, which Jackson was playing on the recorder.

"Oh hey Wooyoung." Yunho was so casual, but Wooyoung was deeply ashamed of his best friend. "Join me you coward."

"Yunho, I have dignity." Wooyoung narrowed his eyes at Yunho, who laughed while still throwing it back.

"This is Yunho?" San whispered to Wooyoung, who nodded.

"Unfortunately."

"Yunho throw it back to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!" Jackson yelled, playing the song. Yunho immediately started twerking.

WooHooBoo
Seonghwa help

HwaHwaHwa
What's wrong Bub?

WooHooBoo
*video sent*

HwaHwaHwa
He ain't my problem

WooHooBoo
Meanie

HwaHwaHwa
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

WooHooBoo
You're annoying

HwaHwaHwa
Nah I'm fabulous

WooHooBoo
Lies

HwaHwaHwa
Anyway how's mystery vampire?
The hot one?
With the skill of avoidance?

WooHooBoo
Oof
Imma have to call you

HwaHwaHwa
Mmmm YASSSSS
Tea SIS