Six

Wooyoung had started stress baking at five that morning.

It was now three in the afternoon.

"Hey Wooyo- oh my god." His mother startled at the sight. There were brownies, muffins, cupcakes, fresh bread, mini cheesecakes and an entire cob loaf.

"I got stressed." Was all Wooyoung said, continuing to mix the cookie dough.

"Couldn't tell. What's up hon?" She went up and grabbed his face, squishing his cheeks.

"I have a high tea to go to in about an hour and San will be there." Wooyoung said it, and it didn't sound like a big deal. But he really wanted to make a good impression on San. He didn't want San to think of him badly, though he knew that was impossible.

"I see... you two are friends now?" Mrs.Jung sat down at the bench, sneakily taking one of the muffins. They were white chocolate and raspberry, her favourite.

"I found out I'm the love of his life. Or... he was mine in a past life. Apparently reincarnations usually remain in the family, so my grandparents on Dad's side know. And I don't know..." Wooyoung stopped moving for a moment. "I think I'm falling for him all over again."

"That's adorable! I'll have to ask your grandparents about this past life of yours. But on another note you need to relax." She finished her muffin. "How will we eat all of this?"

"I have an idea." Wooyoung left the cookie dough on the bench and washed his hands.

Wooyoungie
Hey Jackson
Do you need food?
For the high tea?

JackJack
What kind of food?

Wooyoungie
*sent a photo*
This

JackJack
Oh my god
One, yes bring it all
Two, what are you wearing!?

Wooyoungie
Pjs...

JackJack
You have an hour

Wooyoungie
Your point?

JackJack
Get ready you hoe!

Wooyoungie
Fine, fine
I'll bring the food

"Jackson said I can bring the food to the high tea." Wooyoung quickly grabbed a cookie cutter and chucked it at his mother, who easily caught it. "Can you finish these and put them in the oven. Imma get changed." Wooyoung rushed to his room to get ready. He'd gotten out one of the suits his Father bought, insisting that Wooyoung would never know when he'd need it. It was white, with sparkly black trimmings.

"Yunho's here!" His mother yelled from downstairs, but the warning did nothing to save Wooyoung from the giant crash tackling him into a hug.

"I'm convinced you're actually trying to kill me." Wooyoung regained his balance as best he could, but Yunho just lifted him off the floor and spun him in circles. Yunho was wearing a bright red suit with black chains and accessories.

"Yes." Yunho spoke quietly. "Let's go Youngie!"

"You scare me." Wooyoung gathered his phone and keys and went to the kitchen. Everything was ready, thankfully. "I'll need your help with this."