Prologue

Renjun slowly opened his eyes. His vision is still blurry, he can only see the white ceiling but it's blurred. He can hear a movement of someone walking towards him.

He blinked a few more times and saw a guy standing beside his bed. A few more blinks and his vision became clearer. He saw a tanned male guy smiling at him but Renjun can't recognize who it is.

"Oh, you're already awake! " The guy said while smiling

"Who are you where am I?" Renjun said weakly his voice comes out almost like a whisper. He also tried to sit up but his body is so weak and his head hurts a lot. He noticed that he's in an unfamiliar room,different machines surrounding him, and there are IV's injected on his hand.

"Oh careful don't stand up you're still not fine. Just lay down there I'll call out a nurse"

Renjun opened his mouth to talk but the guy already walked out of the room.

After a few seconds nurses and doctors came into the room with the guy behind them.

They checked up on him and asked him a few questions with what he is feeling at the moment.

The guy just sat on the other bed staring at him, he also looked upon him and notice that he is wearing a hospital gown and there are also IV's injected on his hands, that's when Renjun realized that he is also a patient.

After the doctor checked him up, they told him that they'll notify his family regarding his current condition and wait for them to arrive and then they left the room.

That leaves him and the other patient alone in the room.

"How are you?" The guy asked him

He looked at him.

"Fine but my head hurts, I still don't know why I am here I can't remember anything"

"Just rest you'll be fine soon I guess"

Renjun nodded. And they went silent for a while.

But then Renjun became curious 'bout his roommate

"What's your name?"

The guy looked at him and smiled "I'm Lee Haechan. How 'bout you?"

"I'm Renjun. Huang Renjun"