Ten

"What do you mean you can't find anything about him?" Renjun asked his secretary in a perplexed tone

 He asked her to collect information about Haechan's whereabouts and it's been already 3 days and yet there's still nothing.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't find anything about Lee Haechan. I also hired a private investigator and they can't find anything about him also" his secretary explained

"Did you check the hospital records?"

"Yes sir but there's no Lee Haechan that have been admitted there. There were only 2 possible things that happened. It's either Haechan lied about his personality likewise his name or he does illegal things"

"What are you trying to say?" 

"I-i'm just trying to state the possibilities sir"

"Okay thank you. You can leave now Ms. Kim"

His secretary bowed to him and leave his office.

Renjun ran his hands to his hair and pulled it as he chewed his lower lips in pure confusion.

How come there's not a single information about Haechan?

Did his boyfriend lie to him?

Lee Haechan is that even your name? Fuck. He told himself as he banged his hand on the table in frustration and rested his head in there.

He didn't even notice the tears flowing from his eyes.

Where are you Haechan?

I fucking miss you so much.

 Are you alright?

Are you taking your meds?

 Are you even thinking about me?

Or did you forget everything about me?

Renjun keeps talking although he knows no one will talk back and he can't get an answer to all of his thoughts and questions as he cried even harder.

"Are you even alive?"

What? Renjun don't think like that please stop thinking like that! He scolded himself.

Now he felt crazy. Talking to himself and a crying mess. Gahd he hates it!

Now he doubts everything. Yeah maybe Haechan lied about everything, but then why did the nurses and doctors know him as Haechan?

He can't think straight now like nothing's really clear and he doesn't know what's real and what's not.

"Maybe everything is just a lie and I'm a fool then if it is well fuck him for making me fall in love and leaving me like this!"

"I love you Haechan but where are you? And who are you?"

he wanted to know the truth and he can't give up now.

--------------------------------------------

(a/n)

where are you Haechan?????

*whistles playfully*