One

"Oh my God my baby you're really awake"

A middle-aged woman came running inside the room and went straight to Renjun and sat beside him and hold his hands carefully. It was Renjun's mom.

"Mom why am I here at the hospital?"

It is the question that kept repeating in his mind ever since he woke up 30 minutes ago. He really can't remember anything even though he kept on trying to recall the events before he woke up in the hospital but he got nothing.

"You got on a severe car accident baby, you went into a coma for a month and I'm glad you already woke up"

"Accident?" Renjun asked in confusion

"Don't think about it baby. Don't force yourself to remember things you're not completely healed it's the best for now to clear your mind and rest"

"I already told your brother and your friends about you waking up, they'll be here later"

-----------------------------------------------

"Renjun Ge! I miss you, I'm so happy you already woke up!How are you? Does your head hurt? Or your arm? How bout your back? Or your foot does it hurt?" 

Chenle, the younger brother of Renjun. Loud as what he is always, inspecting carefully the state of his brother.

"Chenle-ah I'm fine don't worry about me" Renjun said as he smiled

"Ge you scared me when you fall into coma, please get better Ge I miss you so much"

"I miss you too Chenle-ah"

Chenle's phone rang, someone's calling him. He then picked it up

"Yes, yes Ward 127 how can you forget it again Jisung-ah? You really have a short memory dumbass" Chenle said to the one he's talking with over the phone

"Just get here already, you have Jeno Hyung with you I know you'll not get lost"

Chenle hanged up the phone.

"Jisung and Jeno Hyung is already here Ge."

While waiting for them, Chenle told Renjun stories that he missed while he was in coma. Chenle's talking too fast and loud.

Renjun saw Haechan right there on his bed staring at them and listening. Renjun felt Haechan is a bit left out as he doesn't have someone to talk too. He doesn't even have someone to look out for him.

"Ah Chenle" Renjun said interrupting Chenle on his story telling session

"Yes Ge?"

Renjun opened his mouth ready to introduce Haechan but  Jisung and Jeno already arrived and went inside the room.

"Renjun Hyung!"

"Injunnie!"

"Hey Jisung, Jeno" 

"Hyung we miss you a lot!"

"I miss you too Jisungie!"

"How are you guys?" Renjun asked

"We're fine very fine Junnie, still thesame we're waiting for you to woke up everyday though, we really missed you a lot " says Jeno

"Don't worry guys just hope that I'll recover fast so I can finally go out here"

Renjun saw Haechan sat on his bed and then he remembered what he is about to do a while ago.

"Ah guys, I would like to meet my roommate Haechan." 

Haechan went surprise. He doesn't know Renjun will introduce him to his friends. But he then composed himself and smiled at Renjun's friends

"Haechan this is Jisung and Jeno and this is my brother Chenle" Renjun carefully introduced them individually to his friend.

The three went silent and looked at each other and whispered some words as they didn't expect it too but then they turned to face Haechan and introduced themselves to him with a wide smile on their faces.

-------------------------------------------

(a/n)

Sorry if this seems boring.

 I'll do my best to write better on the next chapters.

I LOVE YOU YEORUBEUN 💚