Epilogue

" I can't believe Jaemin Hyung and Jeno Hyung will get married already until now I still can't believe how they end up together though." Chenle told Renjun while they are waiting for the two to arrive at their house as they were on their way there.

Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin met through Renjun who always bicker because of things. Nobody knows why they normally hate each other but soon Renjun and Chenle discovered the story of them being exes in the past but that doesn't matter anymore now because they will finally be going to marry each other.

Jaemin become a close friend to him too, his nurse really took care of him well that's why he's fully healed now and he doesn't need any medications anymore.

Renjun can't say that he moved on already. He loves Donghyuck so much but he slowly accepted the truth as he can't do anything about it anymore, the important thing is he continued to live for him and reached all the dreams they planned before, although he's all alone now.  He did everything cause he wants to make the love of his life become proud of him.

"Renjun!" Jaemin yelled and run towards Renjun and engulfed him in a hug

"H-hey Jaemin I can't breathe"

Jaemin then pulled away from the hug and jumped excitedly while holding both of Renjun's hand

"Tomorrow is the day I'm so excited!"

"Yeah yeah I know Nana"

"I'm so excited Renjun" Jaemin said and pecked Renjun's lips multiple times.

"Where's Gege's suit Hyung?" Chenle asked Jaemin

"I have it!" said Jeno who just walked in with a box with him, it's probably the suit for Renjun

"Come here let's check it" Jaemin said and pulled Renjun to meet Jeno

They opened the box and it revealed a charcoal gray suit and silk pants of the same color. 

Jaemin took it out excitedly and place it in front of Renjun's body looking if it fits or suits him well. 

"Perfect" Jaemin said and smiled widely

"Right Nono?" Jaemin asked Jeno

"Of course tomorrow both of you will be the best grooms ever"

Yes you're right. Na Jaemin, Lee Jeno, and Huang Renjun will get married to each other tomorrow.

Maybe they can't replace Donghyuck in his heart but they have a special place in there and they'll take care of it well and promised to love Renjun for the rest of their lives and Renjun will surely do the same as these two is really special for him, he loves them so much.

"Aww three of us Nono include yourself because you're handsome too" Jaemin pinched Jeno's cheeks and pouted as he speaks. 

Jaemin then hugged Jeno and pulled also Renjun to join them.

Renjun really loves his fiancés, these two took care of him all the years and waited for him for so long until he finally decided to open up his heart again and he has nothing more to ask for, having both of them is more than enough.

"I love you, my future husbands" Renjun told his beloved future husbands

"We love you too"  the two said in unison

"There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness."

---------------

Surprise! Since I've already published an unexpected ending so why not give you an unexpected Epilogue too. So here's Norenmin y'all.