Seven

"Your son is fine now Mrs. Huang. Let's just wait for the result of the tests we did and if it's cleared he can go home next week"

Mrs. Huang was so happy when the Doctor told her that good news. Renjun can finally go home, he misses his son very much although he's seeing him every day, he still wanted to see him normally like before without IV's injected into his hands and not wearing that hospital lab gown.

Renjun is also happy when his mother told him that but sad at the same time as the supposedly 1 more month left for him and Haechan to be together is now reduced into a week.

"Hey why are you so lonely again?" Haechan asked as he noticed Renjun's mood.

He's just been clingy all day to Haechan but hasn't said a single word yet and Haechan heard the sighs he let out.

"It's just that I'll be leaving soon and I can't even imagine leaving you here. It's like I really can't Haechan"

"Didn't we discussed this already? Renjun you can't stay forever here in the hospital. This place is kinda lonely and boring and not to mention the tests they've been doing to us and the medicines they let us drink ughhh I hate it here I wish I'll be discharged soon too"

"That's why I didn't want to leave you. You'll be lonely in here and you don't have someone to talk to"

"I'm fine with that love. Before you came here I had no one also so I'm used to it"

"I wish I could hold you like this forever" Renjun said as he tightens his hug to Haechan's waist

"I love you" 

"I love you more my love"

----------------------------

(a/n) So I think 2 or 3 more chapters to go and we're done here. This story is meant to be short that's why. And I still have more books on-going so see you there. 

I love you, everyone !!!!!!!!

Should I do a face reveal after I finish this book? Nah or nah ? Haha