Two

"Aren't you going to eat?"

Renjun asked to Haechan. The nurses came to their room a while ago and gave him a meal but they didn't give one to Haechan.

Haechan shakes his head "No. My eating hours were different from yours so just eat"

"I really haven't seen you eat something since yesterday"

"Don't worry about me. I'm healthy even though I won't eat much"

"Come on let's share"

"No Renjun thank you for the offer but it's bad for my diet. My doctor said I shouldn't eat anything before my eating hours"

"Oh is that so? Sorry"

"No, it's okay. Just eat well there so you'll be healthy and strong like me"Renjun smiled and just ate his meal

-----------------------------------------------------------

They were now lying on their own beds as it's already sleeping hours but both of them can't sleep yet.

"Haechan are you still awake?"

Haechan is not facing Renjun so he isn't sure if the other is still awake or not.

"Can't sleep?" Haechan asked and turned his body to face Renjun

Renjun nodded "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course what is it?"

"Sorry for being nosy or so but I haven't seen anyone visited you yet may I ask why?"

"I don't have a family, my parents died a long time ago. My mom's closest friend is the one paying my bills here at the hospital but they haven't visited me since maybe because they were busy"

"Sorry for your lost and asking"

"No it's okay I have already moved on about that. How about you? I haven't seen your mom and your brother here too often"

"She's busy at work. She's a single mother and the only one working for me and my brother. My brother had school so he can't visit me often too"

"I see. Guess we do only have each other then"

"Yeah I guess so, at least I have someone to talk to and you're talkative and such so I don't get boring"

"Don't worry I have so many stories to tell and I'll request to the nurses tomorrow if we can play some board games"

"Oh is it possible?"

"Of course"

"It will be fun then. I love board games"

"Yeah me too. So, get to sleep and be ready to lose tomorrow"

"Oh I don't think that will happen cause I'm really good at it. But, let's see then"

They both laughed.

"Goodnight Renjun"

"Goodnight Haechan"