Twelve

"He's Lee Donghyuck Ge, he's your fiancé"

Renjun can't register Chenle's words into his mind. Because the main thing he can't understand is why can't he remember anything? What really happened? Did he get into amnesia because of the accident? And how dumb he is to not even ask why he got into an accident in the first place. Maybe if he did he got all the answers he needed.

"Ge I know you have too many questions in your mind right now, don't worry I'll tell you everything" Chenle assured his brother

"First of all Ge I wanted to say sorry if we hid everything from you, we just don't want your condition to get worse because the doctor advised us to explain things to you slowly when you finally get totally healed"

"Ge you got a severe head injury from the accident that's why you suffered from amnesia, which means you forget some part of your memory, and surprisingly you still get to recognize us and some of your friends but you totally not remember anything about Donghyuck Hyung because you never asked us about him that's why we never mentioned his name to you"

"Who is he Chenle? who is Donghyuck? And where is he?"

"Donghyuck Hyung is your long time boyfriend Ge, you two met each other during your senior high school, you got close and become in a relationship. You two love each other so much that nothing in this world can separate you two. You both graduated from college and build up a small business until it became successful and that is the HuangLee Corp you've been running as a business. The Lee is from Donghyuck Hyung and not from Jeno who do you think it is."

Chenle picked up the photo Renjun is holding which showed him wearing the engagement ring"

"He proposed to you during your birthday last year and you were the happiest at that moment and I'm so happy for you at that time also. You're set to get married this year but-"

Chenle tried to hold the tears that wanted to flow from his eyes

"Things happened and it hurts me too thinking that it will never happen Ge" his voice cracked in the end as tears started to flow from his eyes and he looked at his brother in the eyes

Chenle continued "Ge, Donghyuck Hyung and Haechan are the same, it's the name you gave him because he shines up brightly and he's the sun to your world that's what you told us"  tears still streaming down from his face

"Why Chenle? Where is Haechan? Where is Donghyuck?"

Chenle had a hard time answering Renjun's question but he thinks it's the best for his brother to know the truth now.

"H-he's gone Ge, Donghyuck Hyung's gone"

"W-what do you mean he's gone"

"Ge, the day you got into a car accident is the same day Donghyuck Hyung gone into a heart surgery because he had a heart failure and unfortunately Ge h-he didn't survive"

Renjun felt his body got weak when he heard those words came out from his brother's mouth.

He just got to know everything about Donghyuck again after forgetting everything about him and he felt bad for that, but now he's going to learn that the love of his life is gone. But Haechan, yeah Haechan.

"But Haechan-"

"That's one more thing Ge,  the doctor already told us that's there's a possibility for you to hallucinate because of the drug they're giving you which is needed to prevent seizures, that explains everything Ge, Haechan's not real Ge I'm sorry."

Renjun can't explain the pain he's feeling. It's like it can tear his heart up into pieces and it's hurting too much.

And then he's head starts aching and memories replayed on his mind. He yelled in pain as Chenle panicked not knowing what's happening to his brother.

Those memories of him and Donghyuck from the moment he met him, their engagement and the accident. His head aches so much that he can't take it.

And then everything went black.

-----------------------------

(a/n)

I cried writing this chapter. It's too much for my heart.