Eleven

Still nothing. A month had passed and Renjun even hired different investigators to find information about Haechan but all of them came back and tell him the same answer

"Sorry sir but we can't find anything about him"

Not even in the hospital. No one is admitted with him in Ward 127 the hospital says and now he thinks it's bullshit. He's getting crazy because that doesn't make sense.

Now it feels like it's a dead end. He doesn't want to give up but he thinks it's for the best for now.

He should forget about Haechan even though he know it's not easy but it's his only choice for now. Maybe he should just focus on running his company.

His in deep thinking when his phone rang which got him startled causing it to drop.

He then got up from his bed to pick his phone on the floor unfortunately it went under his bed.

He then bent down to reach for it and then he got it but then something caught his attention.

There's a box under his bed. A blue box that he doesn't even know when did it get there, he didn't remember putting any box in there.

He then pulled it out and coughed because of the dust covering it. He then wiped out the dust covering it, opened and looked at what's inside it.

His jaw dropped as his eyes widened when he saw the first thing on top of the box. He then thought he's just seeing things or he's been dreaming.

This is impossible, this can't be real he thought.

No way.

It's a picture frame of him and Haechan.

He then quickly scanned everything on that box. And yeah it's a bunch of photos of them together. Love letters, Cards, and some other things that's may be important to them.

It's not been taken during their stay in the hospital. They were all healthy and the other photos look old. Looks like they know each other well. They look sweet and love was seen on each other's eyes.

He can't help but tear up. He's kunfused. He doesn't know when all of this happened or is it even real. He didn't even remember meeting Haechan before he got admitted to the hospital. Is it really him and Haechan? Or it's him and another person but looks exactly like Haechan. He's even more beautiful in the pictures.

He felt that pain in his heart. Why can't he remember anything?

And if something like this exists, why do his family and friends refuse to talk about it and they didn't even talk a single word about it.

He then took out the last thing on the box and it's a small box and a polaroid photo.

He opened the box first and it's a ring. An elegant diamond ring. But he doesn't know if he owns it or what or for what is that but it looks like it's something special.

It's a photo of him and Haechan if it's really him. And he is smiling in front of the camera and showing his hand with a ring on it it's the same ring on the box and there's a date when the picture is taken below it. 03.23.19.

It's his birthday last year, he then tried to remember what happened that day but he can't remember anything.

All he can do is cry. He felt so helpless. There are too many questions on his head and none of them were clear as of now. 

He needs someone to explain to him these things. As if someone heard him when the door in his room opened and revealed his brother who he thinks he might need right now. He just hope he can give him the answers he needed.

Chenle looked at his brother on the floor with tears in his eyes and the mess around him. His brother didn't even have to ask him a single thing. He already knew what his brother needs right now. And it's time to answer those.

"He's Lee Donghyuck Ge. He's your fiancé" 

-----------------------------

Confused? Don't worry I got you on the next chapter y'all.

I love you. Mwah mwah