End

(a/n I tried to think of an alternate ending but I'm too busy that's why I will just stick to the original one)

Renjun woke up in bright lights that are blinding his eyes.

It felt like it's a Deja Vu(by NCT Dream) when he was greeted by the same face he first saw upon waking up in the hospital when he got into the car accident, and here it is, again seems like the scene is familiar.

"Oh, you're already awake! "

That line seems familiar and yes he remembers it all but this time, of course, it's different.

"D-Donghyuck? How? I thought you were- oh wait am I dead too?" asked Renjun whose not sure what's happening. He looked around but can only see darkness and Donghyuck's the only clear thing around him.

"Wait are you real?" asked Renjun again as he remembers what Chenle told him about hallucination and such.

Donghyuck let out a chuckle before speaking "Of course I am Renjun and what makes you think I'm not?" he looked at him with a questioning look

"Because Chenle told me- you know never mind because I miss you so much Hyuck" he then moved forward and hugged his fiancé tightly

"I'm sorry if I forgot things about you, but I remember everything now Hyuckie and I miss you so much. I love you my sunshine" he said as tears started to flow from his eyes.

It's true that he remembered everything now, everything about them and he miss this thing so much as he regretted how he lost his memory and forgets everything about the love of his life.

"Junnie I miss you too and I love you too but you need to wake up babe" 

Renjun loosen his hug to his fiancé and stared at him in his eyes as his brows knitted

"I'm all awake Hyuck what do you mean?" 

Haechan held Renjun's hand and kissed his knuckles softly

"Renjun you need to let me go and move on with your life, I'm long gone and you need to continue your life without me.Just remember that I'll be always with you. I love you but we can't be together in the real world again."

"Hyuck what are you talking about? You're right here in front of me all alive. I can touch you, you can touch me, we're talking to each other, it's no different in the real world. I'm not dreaming nor hallucinating right?" Renjun's trying to convince himself everything's real. No, his heart can't break all over again. Why does every time he felt so happy, pain comes after. It's unfair! Can't he just love Donghyuck and have a normal life with him?

Please, just please. Renjun begs in his head, he doest even know who he's begging to. But he really wanted to ask a chance, whoever is right out there that can hear his thoughts can you please help?

"Jun you have a life out there so I wanted you to open your eyes and wake up. For me, babe please? Wake up for me and continue your life can you please do it for me, babe?" Donghyuck pleads

"But Hyuck I-"

"Renjun you need to let me go. I sent an angel to protect you. You'll see who he is upon you wake up" Haechan kissed Renjun's forehead once more as he whispered something in his ears

"I love you baby, now open your eyes"

The last words of Donghyuck echoed in Renjun's ears before it faded and felt like his eyes opened from a deep sleep.

But then he saw someone greeting on his sight with a sweet smile on his face wearing all-white clothes. Only the wings are missing to complete his angel look.

" I sent an angel to protect you. You'll see who he is upon you wake up" he remembered what Donghyuck told him in that dream. Is this the angel he's talking about? Well, he does look like an angel tho.

"Who are you? Are you an angel"

"I'll take that as a compliment then sir" the angel giggled

"But I'm only a nurse who needs to take care of you. My names Na Jaemin sir and your mom hired me to be your personal nurse, but I can also be your angel if you wanted to Mr. Huang Renjun" he said with a wink

---------------------------------

Okay this is the ending everyone. I know it felt like I don't know also haha.

Still, thanks for supporting me throughout. I love you . Hope you'll still support my other books tho.

Keep safe and stream the Full Resonance album :)

And also don't forget to take a rest well, you need to recharge so you can continue your work again the next day 💚💚💚

Annyeong.