Six

Renjun's condition got better every day. His bruises are now almost completely healed and the therapies his having is helping him a lot and well most especially the one who's giving him strength every day is his roommate and boyfriend now Haechan. Haechan has been right there from the beginning, he is the one who took care of him even though he is a patient himself. He feeds him, he helps him walk, he cuddled him every night,  and his kisses can heal because every time Renjun's headaches Haechan comes to him and comfort him with his kisses to ease the pain.

The doctor talked to his mother earlier and told him that it will take him only 2 months to be finally cleared in the hospital and his mother can't be happier with this news and of course Renjun too but when his mother leaves the hospital it's when everything sinked in into him.

He will be finally cleared in the hospital in 2 months and that means he'll leave Haechan who doesn't have anyone with him, for sure he can still visit him but he can't help but think about him sleeping at night without someone, just laying on his bed the whole day and waiting for him to come. Renjun had also a life outside the hospital that is waiting for him and he can't be with his boyfriend the whole time and of course he'll also miss those hugs and kissess of him and it pained his heart, he didn't even noticed the tears that started to flow on his eyes. He tightened his hug on Haechan's waist who is now laying beside him on his bed and his back facing him. Haechan felt it and heard the sobs coming from his boyfriend so he turned his body to face him.

"Hey Renjun are you crying?" asked Haechan worriedly but Renjun didn't answer and just sobbed.

"Are you hurt? Should I call a nurse?" says Haechan as he checks the state of Renjun

"N-no" 

"Then why are you crying? Tell me my love you know I can't bear to see you cry"

"C-Channie I don't want to leave you here alone"

That's when Haechan knew what makes Renjun cry. He's probably thinking of him being discharge in the hospital and it will leave him alone there.

"Hey don't think of it okay? Your family and friends are waiting for you outside they surely miss you so much and besides you can still visit me here anytime , we'll still each other love" said Haechan as he tried to comfort his love.

"I-I promise I'll visit you everyday and I'll help you find a donor so you'll get out of here too after you'll get healed from the surgery"

Haechan laughed and Renjun frowned at the reaction of him

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's just that your so sweet and I can't believe that there's finally a reason for me to continue to fight and live. Eversince you came into my life Renjun you gave me strength and will to live and I wanted to thank you for that" he said as he kissed Renjun's forehead

"Love"

"Mmmm?"

"When you'll get out of the hospital soon will you live with me?"

"Are you proposing"

"Sort of but don't worry I'll propose for real once we both get out of here"

"Mmmmm give me time to think"

"Are you doubting?"

"Of course not and yeah I've finally decided yes I'd live with you because I wanted to see your cute face everyday and kiss you like this" Haechan told him and then peppered his face with kisses. His love giggled at his sweetness.

And yeah he hoped, they hoped that soon everything will be fine.