Eight

Renjun's P.O.V

Today is the day I'm going to be discharged at the hospital. All the tests they did to me were now all cleared. And now my mom and Chenle came here to pick me up.

To be honest I still don't want to leave but I needed to. I've been totally fine my Doctor told me and I think I really do. I healed faster than the usual that's what they told me and I think that's because of one person that had been my strength throughout my stay here.

I really had a hard time thinking of leaving him in here but what hurts me the most is he is not here today. I did not saw him since I woke up this morning. I asked the nurse that's checking up on me and he told me that Haechan is having a test again for his heart I don't know what it's called tho but they often do that. I asked my mom if I can wait for him so that I can at least bid goodbye before I'll go, but she told me that I can come back here tomorrow because he might be spending the whole day for his tests.

I stood up and started walking out the door. After I got out, I stared once more at the empty beds inside the room and looked up to read the sign above the door. 

"Patient Ward 127"

I smiled as a tear escaped my eyes. I'll surely miss being in this room with him.

"I love you Haechan" I whispered to myself and then sat in the wheelchair. Chenle pushed it towards the elevator and then that's it I bid goodbye to the hospital and I'm sure I'll gonna miss it, not the hospital tho but the person I am with my whole stay right here.

------------------------------

(a/n)

2 more chapters and this will end soon huhu.

I'm sorry if this is boring for you.