Bones and Sandy

Dak was by the fire the next morning with winger when they heard the blast. 

"what was that?" Dak asked Winger.

"I don't know. it sounded kind of like a dragon!" Winger replied.

"Up there!" Dak pointed up behind the roost where two male dragons, a brown Monstrous Nightmare, and  a tan Quaken were fighting. "lets fly up and see what's going on!"

Dak hopped on Wingers back as the blue dragon flew up to the other dragons.

"come on Sandy! hit me with your best shot!" The Monstrous Nightmare said.

"You know you can't beat me Bones." the Quaken who the boys assumed was Sandy replied.

 "oh so you want me to go first?" Bones the Monstrous Nightmare teased.

"who are you two?" Dak asked.

"Hah! Like he could even understand us!" Sandy Laughed. "Simple human!"

"Actually, I can understand you!" Dak bragged.

"what? how is that even possible?" Bones confusingly asked

"Kind of a long story." Winger replied.

"what's going on? I can't sleep with all this ruckus!" Aggro flew sleepily towards the dragons and boy.

"Aggro, meet Bones and Brandy." Dak pointed to the two dragons who were fighting."

"Its Sandy!" the Quaken told.

"sorry Sandy!" Dak apologized. "you want to have breakfast with us Dandy and Bones?"

Sandy had a not so pleasing look on his face.

"okay okay. I know I know. it Sandy. I'm just pulling your leg." Dak laughed

"aren't I the one who's supposed to do that?"  Cutter asked flying over next to Aggro "I mean your the one who acts before thinking. I'm the joking one."

Aggro laughed 

"yeah yeah! want to come have breakfast? there's fish!" Dak stated.

"we would love to." Bones replied.
"except that we have to go get more!" Cutter explained.

"were out again? I'm so hungry in could eat a dragon." Aggro said

"I thought that was only humans who got really hungry when they were having children" The boy asked.

"Nope dragons do it too. but they can get a lot more hungry than humans. so we have to make sure to get extra fish for Aggro." Leyla replied walking with Summer and Burple to meet the others. 

"she's going to have a child?" Sandy asked amused. 

"yup!" Dak replied.

"how fascinating."

"can we go get some fish? I'm hungry too!" Burple told looking around for anything he could eat.

"yeah lets go" Dak stated 

"hoping the fish is back!" Winger said. 

with that the Rescue Riders flew off to see if they could find more fish.